Domentors coming to earth??

Show
  1. Loser
    Djsjsn272-72hs / Jan 18 2021 22.35

see, i know this sounds like a bunch of rubbish but this morning i saw a giant floating black thing in the sky. two mins after that, my girlfriend sends me a videk on tiktok that was about dementors coming to earth. i don't think they are real in that respect since they are fictional but i think they may be drones?? what do u guys think?

2. Artist
    Temporary76556578 / Jan 19 2021 21.00

i might be wrong, but it could have been something called a floater, which is just something in your eye that everyone has. I once saw an oil spill in the road, exclaimed, only to realise it was a floater as the sun was v. bright. Plus, You would probably have heard if it was a drone, right?

3. Childline Avatar
    Djsjsn272-72hs / Jan 18 2021 22.35

see, i know this sounds like a bunch of rubbish but this morning i saw a giant floating black thing in the sky. two mins after that, my girlfriend sends me a videk on tiktok that was about dementors coming to earth. i don't think they are real in that respect since they are fictional but i think they may be drones?? what do u guys think?

OFirework / Jan 22 2021 22.35

if u saw it u must be magic. only magic people can see them. unless ur parents r magic and ur not. u might still be able to see them

4. Loser
    Loserforlife989822 / Jan 29 2021 18.15

As a harry potter fan myself I don't think demonters are coming to earth it might just be a bin bag.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything