Show
  1. Sheep
    Primarktotebag / Jan 16 2021 21.42

so basically i think i like this girl which i met online but like they always insult me and stuff and mock me and they always say that they could never have a gf like me. She has like a few mental health issues though and a tough home life so i can sorta understand why shes like this but half of me wants to let her go but the other half doesnt.

The main thing is because i cant stop thinking about her and at first when i met her she was nice and complimenting me and stuff but now she doesnt exactly but i dont know if thats just because shes become more comfortable in our relationship.

Most of the stuff she says to me though is sort of just harmless funny stuff and i feel like she can trust me sort of. its just some of the stuff she says to me makes me feel embarrases and insecure yet i still think about her and i dont know what to do.

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary76531416 / Jan 18 2021 1.46

ohhh tea,

well she ovi likes u alot it takes alot of effort to be annoying i should know if i were u dont make her feel embarresed abt but yk ask her to tone it down a lil idk like maybe when she says something mean be like "hey hey c,mon try and be a lil nicer" acc dont say that that was cringe

just act as if it dosent affect you because she likley dosent see how much it affects you but basicaly make it a joke while asking her to tone it down a lil

xxx

3. Childline Avatar

ohhh tea,

well she ovi likes u alot it takes alot of effort to be annoying i should know if i were u dont make her feel embarresed abt but yk ask her to tone it down a lil idk like maybe when she says something mean be like "hey hey c,mon try and be a lil nicer" acc dont say that that was cringe

just act as if it dosent affect you because she likley dosent see how much it affects you but basicaly make it a joke while asking her to tone it down a lil

xxx

lIlIlIlIlIlIllIlI / Jan 18 2021 14.58

she could literally be bullying him.

4. Sheep

ohhh tea,

xxx

Primarktotebag / Jan 18 2021 23.25

ahaha ty and ill take on your suggestion but i might try and distance myself a bit more from her but then again ty x

5. Sheep
    lIlIlIlIlIlIllIlI / Jan 18 2021 14.58

she could literally be bullying him.

Primarktotebag / Jan 18 2021 23.26

i mean im a girl

6. Childline Avatar
    Primarktotebag / Jan 18 2021 23.25

ahaha ty and ill take on your suggestion but i might try and distance myself a bit more from her but then again ty x

Temporary76531416 / Jan 21 2021 22.44

yeah ngl im not one to give advice lol good luck

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything