I don't know where I'm going to live

Show
  1. Scientist
    littlealien / Jan 16 2021 17.39

Hi

I am going through quite a tough time at the moment. I was abused at home for years. I was finally brave enough to speak to teachers at my school and now social work and the police are involved. The police are doing an investigation at the moment and I don't know what will happen. Social work have decided that I shouldn't be at home at the moment and I'm very glad about that. I've been staying at a friend's house for about a month and a half now and I'm glad about that cos they're being really nice to me and they have agreed to look after me at the moment for the foreseeable future. I don't know if I'm ever going to go back home and I really don't want to but my sister is still living with my parents and I really miss her. My friend's mum wants to protect me and she says I can stay with them and it seems like there is a chance I they might be willing to take me in long term. Or going into care is also an option at the moment but social Work say its better to stay with friend's family cos I know them. I'm worried cos they say they won't force me to go home but in the past they did so I don't know whether to believe them. I'm 15 and I will be 16 in August, I know u can move out when ur 16 but I don't have anywhere to stay, I don't know if supported accommodation or something is an option. I don't know what's going to happen and where I'm going to live and it's really worrying me. Has anyone been through something similar? does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

M xxx

2. Childline Avatar
    shanny234 / Jan 16 2021 19.20

Hi

I have. I was abused and neglected from the age of 1 and Social workers and police got involved. I went into care and that wasn't great and then I ,moved foster homes 5 times. I sadly couldn't move out because I was only 7. My brother and sister were in another foster home and I only saw them 2 times a year

I am sure you will find somewhere

Good luck

3. Childline Avatar
    littlealien / Jan 16 2021 17.39

Hi

I am going through quite a tough time at the moment. I was abused at home for years. I was finally brave enough to speak to teachers at my school and now social work and the police are involved. The police are doing an investigation at the moment and I don't know what will happen. Social work have decided that I shouldn't be at home at the moment and I'm very glad about that. I've been staying at a friend's house for about a month and a half now and I'm glad about that cos they're being really nice to me and they have agreed to look after me at the moment for the foreseeable future. I don't know if I'm ever going to go back home and I really don't want to but my sister is still living with my parents and I really miss her. My friend's mum wants to protect me and she says I can stay with them and it seems like there is a chance I they might be willing to take me in long term. Or going into care is also an option at the moment but social Work say its better to stay with friend's family cos I know them. I'm worried cos they say they won't force me to go home but in the past they did so I don't know whether to believe them. I'm 15 and I will be 16 in August, I know u can move out when ur 16 but I don't have anywhere to stay, I don't know if supported accommodation or something is an option. I don't know what's going to happen and where I'm going to live and it's really worrying me. Has anyone been through something similar? does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

M xxx

KindSingingWolf8793 / Nov 08 2021 10.45

i dont like where i live either i et calling names and pepole are very abisive to me at the suported living home where i am i want to move but dont know how to go about it what do you think i should do?

4. Bursting
    Chalote123654 / Nov 21 2021 22.40

well im in forster family they ok they got there own childern so. that is ok i. dont live with my 2 younger sisters awell but a lot going on at the monmet i started a new school in septber i. really missing my mum. i have not seen her seine the day before lockdown in 2020 so over a year i keeping to childline and on. here aswell talk chilldern they will help and liston to you try not worried i know it but. try not. to. worry it will be fine im. here if you need a talk :)

im here

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything