Show
  1. Loser
    ElijahNerdy / Dec 18 2020 16.20

hey! so theres only face emojis on childine, but i think it would be nice if there were other emojis, like all the LGBT flags (rainbow,trans ect.) and maybe some other ones like the earth ect. obviously you can put emojis from your phone but theres not a trans flag :( plus i like the style of the childline emojis i I think they r adorable

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Dec 24 2020 16.29

Hi ElijahNerdy,

We've been talking about our emojis and how we've had them for a long time but we're glad you find them adorable! We're always looking at what we might be able to add, so thanks for this!

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Loser
    Jas-Host / Dec 24 2020 16.29

Hi ElijahNerdy,

We've been talking about our emojis and how we've had them for a long time but we're glad you find them adorable! We're always looking at what we might be able to add, so thanks for this!

Take care,

Jas-Host

ElijahNerdy / Dec 24 2020 16.36

No problem!

4. Lion
    ElijahNerdy / Dec 18 2020 16.20

hey! so theres only face emojis on childine, but i think it would be nice if there were other emojis, like all the LGBT flags (rainbow,trans ect.) and maybe some other ones like the earth ect. obviously you can put emojis from your phone but theres not a trans flag :( plus i like the style of the childline emojis i I think they r adorable

BennyWithAWhy / Dec 25 2020 17.19

I would love to have 🌚 as an emoji because it's my favourite :D

5. Loser
    BennyWithAWhy / Dec 25 2020 17.19

I would love to have 🌚 as an emoji because it's my favourite :D

ElijahNerdy / Dec 25 2020 17.31

what even is that! lmao

6. Outcast
    AnxiousButNotGivingUp / Dec 25 2020 22.49

🌈 This would be a great emoji as it spreads a positive message and influence of the LGBTQ community. Just an idea.

7. Lion
    ElijahNerdy / Dec 25 2020 17.31

what even is that! lmao

BennyWithAWhy / Dec 26 2020 13.49

I don't even know myself but I use it all of the time with the sparkles like this: ✨🌚✨

8. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Dec 26 2020 14.19

Hi everyone,

Are there some other emojis you'd like to be able to use on the boards? Or things you'd like to be able to use in the Art box?

We always want to hear what you wish you could add to your images and posts and the more we hear, the more we can look into and give the reasons why, if possible to develop, they would be good for you all!

Thanks!

Jas-Host

9. Top dog
    GoldenRetrieverPuppy / Jan 16 2021 21.57

For the Art Box, I'd like a colour wheel. I think it's a great tool, but the colour options are far too limited. I know some other young people have said this too. Also, I'd like an eraser in the Art box and the Wall of Expression game. In the game at the moment, if you draw a picture with the draw function and you make one small mistake, you have to delete your whole picture. That's really annoying. It would be great if we could just erase the mistake instead. However, apart from that, I love the game. It's a great way to express your feelings!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything