Lonely

Show
  1. Fixer
    Melody120 / Dec 06 2020 13.59

Hi i am a person who feels lonely and litreally had no friends How about you guys?

2. Childline Avatar
    Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee / Dec 13 2020 12.06

so i don't have that much

friends but i can be you friend my names

Corey whats yours?

3. Small

Hi i am a person who feels lonely and litreally had no friends How about you guys?

whyaminotdead / Dec 13 2020 17.39

Hi,

Me too,I don't have nay either :(

4. Reaching out
    TheHelpingChicken / Jan 12 2021 12.47

hello!! I used to be lonely for a long time, but eventually i found friends!! since i have been alone for like half my life - i am happy to give tips and awnser questions on how to cope <3 and remember, just because sometimes it can seem that someones problem is bigger than yours, it dosent mean at all that you dont deserve help, so for the people who feel that way [ and from personal expierience ] am here to help!!

5. Heart

sourwatermelon / Mar 02 2021 7.59

Hi melody120 just make sure you don’t change who you are because you want to fit in with the popular girls and boys

If you want o can be your friend and help you with tough situations xx My name is Erin what is you name I am 12 how old are you xx 😷

6. Childline Avatar
    ActiveRunningDuck6015 / Aug 03 2021 1.58

Hi i have friebds but here are sone tips:

-Start a conversation with someone and give then like a free toy or soemthing

-Instead if being known as the girl with no friends think if who you want to be and try and make that happen

-You seemreally nice so people are nuts not to be your friends

-Dont be like to excited be casual and normal

-Try and get someone to come to your house and try and get invited back

-Remember that your awesome lonely or not!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ€žπŸ‘Œ I wish you all the best in the future

7. Loser
    ActiveRunningDuck6015 / Aug 03 2021 1.58

Hi i have friebds but here are sone tips:

-Start a conversation with someone and give then like a free toy or soemthing

-Instead if being known as the girl with no friends think if who you want to be and try and make that happen

-You seemreally nice so people are nuts not to be your friends

-Dont be like to excited be casual and normal

-Try and get someone to come to your house and try and get invited back

-Remember that your awesome lonely or not!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ€žπŸ‘Œ I wish you all the best in the future

MagicalCyclingParrot6315 / Sep 21 2021 18.37

its important to remember that it you have to "be normal" around someone, that can be very draining, and isn't a proper friendship. friends accept their friends!!!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything