Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    geo10437 / Dec 03 2020 19.29

i can't pull my foreskin down because there's this string attached to the bit where you pee and I'm worried. is this normal? i don't know what this is cos everyone else seems to be able to pull there's down below the rise in the penis?

2. Gamer
    Odlh-45F1 / Dec 03 2020 22.18

Hi,

Just to clear up, what do you mean by string? Like a literal piece of string? You will nomally have the foreskin cover the urethra before you urinate, ejactulate or pull your foreskin back.

FYI, the bit where you urinate (pee) is called the urethra and is also is where the sperm comes out when you ejactulate.

Oliver

3. Childline Avatar
    Odlh-45F1 / Dec 03 2020 22.18

Hi,

Just to clear up, what do you mean by string? Like a literal piece of string? You will nomally have the foreskin cover the urethra before you urinate, ejactulate or pull your foreskin back.

FYI, the bit where you urinate (pee) is called the urethra and is also is where the sperm comes out when you ejactulate.

Oliver

geo10437 / Dec 04 2020 16.29

like a bit of string attached to each side of my foreskin

4. Gamer
    geo10437 / Dec 04 2020 16.29

like a bit of string attached to each side of my foreskin

Odlh-45F1 / Dec 04 2020 16.54

Hi

Ok, I have had a look and looking at the NHS Men’s Health it is a “tag” called the frenulum or banjo string. This is one option that leads onto another.

If you have not be circumcised (where the foreskin is not cut) it is partly why your foreskin cannot go as far back.

It should loosen at the end of puberty but if you are concerned, see a doctor or GP.

Just never force it back because it will hurt and damage your penis. To try and loosen it, clean it when you have a shower/bath and try and pull it back a bit that should seperate it naturally from the glands because that could be why. If you don‘t understand, message back and I can explain.

Oliver

5. Childline Avatar
    Comic24 / Jun 18 2021 23.19

Hi, I was the same till a couple months back but just gently pull it in the shower when cleaning etc. But don’t pull it to far otherwise you could damage your oenis

6. Sweets
    IAskQs / Aug 08 2021 20.19

Hello,

I have gad the same for several years now, and occasionally when i am flaccid i can pull the foreskin all the way back, but never when erect. i am currently just waiting until i get a bit older to see if it stretches as i could never roll the foreskin down even when flaccid at age 14, but now at the age of 16 i can. Hopefully it’ll stretch some more!

Hope this helps,

IAskQs

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything