Roblox online dating-

Show
  1. Fixer
    GalaxyAstrx / Dec 01 2020 20.21

Once I was dumb enough to 'go out' with this random guy who claimed he was my age and stuff, I know billions of people online date so is it something to worry about? Is it just the past and can I just forget about it? Who else has done this, please be honest!

2. Childline Avatar
    idontknow123456123 / Dec 03 2020 17.36

Ive done this before too. Just make sure u dont send them any indecent photos and dont trust them with personal stuff and you should be fine. and if you are going to meet up with them then make sure its in a public place and people know where u are x

3. Fixer
    idontknow123456123 / Dec 03 2020 17.36

Ive done this before too. Just make sure u dont send them any indecent photos and dont trust them with personal stuff and you should be fine. and if you are going to meet up with them then make sure its in a public place and people know where u are x

GalaxyAstrx / Dec 03 2020 21.30

Oh no, ofcourse not! I dont talk to them and they dont have my number or any of my socials. They knew me on roblox but nowhere else. I will probably never meet them since they are halfway across the world and I lied about a few personal things. Tysm for the advice tho! What happened with ur experiance? Do u regret or still online date?

4. Childline Avatar
    GalaxyAstrx / Dec 03 2020 21.30

Oh no, ofcourse not! I dont talk to them and they dont have my number or any of my socials. They knew me on roblox but nowhere else. I will probably never meet them since they are halfway across the world and I lied about a few personal things. Tysm for the advice tho! What happened with ur experiance? Do u regret or still online date?

idontknow123456123 / Dec 04 2020 17.14

I still online date but I messed up a lot so im trying to just focus on school and forget about dating and all. I sent ppl personal pictures and thats why i know not to do it. I messed up big time. But at least ive learnt from my mistakes. I do regret it but i dont regret the part where i got to meet new people!! Just be super careful xx

5. Fixer
    GalaxyAstrx / Dec 04 2020 20.01

Thats great advice and it is your opinion, I dont rly have roblox anymore because of that but If ur safe doing it I guess its ok. I didnt kbow what the person on the other side looked like though.

6. Childline Avatar
    GalaxyAstrx / Dec 01 2020 20.21

Once I was dumb enough to 'go out' with this random guy who claimed he was my age and stuff, I know billions of people online date so is it something to worry about? Is it just the past and can I just forget about it? Who else has done this, please be honest!

ProudPosingParrot1924 / Aug 29 2021 17.16

Well, as long as you don’t do anything indecent then that’d be fine, but ODing is against the Roblox ToS and you could face being temporarily or perm banned if someone reports you. I’d reccomend not taking any risks!!

7. Lion
    rabbit12356 / Sep 21 2021 18.13

Yeah i would recommend just stop dating as you could get banned as it is against roblox T&S and also you might consider talking to an childline counsellor (if you feel like it) also i never done this in my life so i would just break up if i were you

8. Loser
    jammybird29 / Sep 29 2021 16.12

I have a group of online friends too. I’ve never dated any of them and it’s not on roblox but I fell in love with one of them. Now that my mum has banned me from messaging them my heart is broken. That’s why I feel stupid.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything