Hi! I found something out about my only friendship and I need help!

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ChristmasTreeFarm / Nov 26 2020 18.39

So I've been friends with this boy since we were both 4 (we're 13 now) and we went to primary school together but i became homeschooled in year 4 (I actually applied to go to highschool last month and am waiting for a reply omg) but we kept contacting eachother (we both just got snap so we're chatting even more now) and i think i developed a crush on him at some stage but then it wore off (lmao) and well we both play minecraft a lot and he always says he'll get online 'in a few minutes' and that we'll play but then i end up sitting on my chair for sixteen (I'm not kidding) sixteen hours waiting for him, he keeps doing this. Then the other day he got sent home from school and he had a whole conversation with me because all of his friends were at school.

Turns out to him I'm that person he'll talk to as a last resort out of boredom but to me he's my world as i have no other friends to talk to.

He messaged me once saying "I'm feeling sad ****" and i was like "dude why??" he wouldnt tell me so i messaged his mum and she told me that his male friends didn't want him to speak to girls

its the internalised misogyny for me

anyways i dont ever want him to be a stranger whos laugh i could recognise anywhere so please send help on how i can still talk to him, he means everything to me but i really am that girl he'll talk to out of pure boredom huh

2. Mute
    sadpersononearth / Nov 29 2020 7.56

I suggest you tell him how you feel. If not maybe someone else who could help you out. The situation your in is tough but it would be the best thing to do

3. Childline Avatar
    sadpersononearth / Nov 29 2020 7.56

I suggest you tell him how you feel. If not maybe someone else who could help you out. The situation your in is tough but it would be the best thing to do

ChristmasTreeFarm / Nov 29 2020 21.33

thank you! i actually just texted his mum and let her know haha :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything