No one to talk to

Show
  1. Loser
    ASimpleHomosapien / Nov 24 2020 0.49

i feel like i have no one to have a real and honest conversation with. My old friends that i really trusted are gone and my new friends im not that close with. My parents wont inderstand and i have no one else. having no one to express my feelings properly to make me do stupid things like tell someone that i really shouldnt something important or just get really sad or angry or confused. It all just builds up and then something small tips me over the edge and its just a big mess. Its all bottled up and i dont know what to do with it

2. Childline Avatar

i feel like i have no one to have a real and honest conversation with. My old friends that i really trusted are gone and my new friends im not that close with. My parents wont inderstand and i have no one else. having no one to express my feelings properly to make me do stupid things like tell someone that i really shouldnt something important or just get really sad or angry or confused. It all just builds up and then something small tips me over the edge and its just a big mess. Its all bottled up and i dont know what to do with it

anxiousabro / Nov 25 2020 19.31

i feel like this aswell. if you would like we could chat here and have real and honest conversations with each other :)

3. Loser
    anxiousabro / Nov 25 2020 19.31

i feel like this aswell. if you would like we could chat here and have real and honest conversations with each other :)

ASimpleHomosapien / Nov 30 2020 12.22

sure :)

4. Childline Avatar

Temporary15943725 / Dec 02 2020 23.07

same.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything