I can be your friend

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary48478893 / Nov 19 2020 15.29

Hello, you can call me Val my real name is the weirdest ever!

Well anyway, I would be delighted to be friends. I have friends but I always feel lonely because they dont listen to me or look out for me like REAL friends.

I have a very strange life, it has good times and bad. I can NEVER find a proper friend who will be there for be.

Let me introduce myself,

I like all colours and I love music! I listen to TONS of k-pop bands and other American/ English bands too! I listen to a LOT of american/English singers I cant even count! I JUST HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC!

I love writing stories and it can be ANY genre, horror, thriller, comedy, action, family and MOREEEEE!!!!

I am also quite weird like that funny type of weird so when I say hi I usually say "HEWO HOOMAN" Its THAT type of weird. I can be ANYONES friend!

I am very emotional I cry easily!!! I want a friend to help me from RANDOMLY crying for no reason at times. Most of the times there is a reason why I cry and I want to stop being so sad (I have suicidal thoughts).

ANYWAY HAVE A LOVELY, AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC DAY, HOOOMAN READING DIS THINGY THING THING!!!!@

2. Headphones
    LonelyWillowTree / Nov 19 2020 16.37

Hello Val. You can call me Astro. (pronouns she/her)

I would love to be friends, if you would like. Let me introduse my self:

I‘m gay. I love music too! My favourite band is Queen. I’m 13 years old. I love writing stories and reading! I like singing but I’m quite shy so I dont do it for other people. I love dogs and cats (I have two dogs) and all animals. My favourite subject is History and when I grow up, I want to be a journalist. I am a strong feminist and very stubborn when this topic comes up

You sound like a great person and I’d love to get to know you better!

-Astro

3. Childline Avatar
    LonelyWillowTree / Nov 19 2020 16.37

Hello Val. You can call me Astro. (pronouns she/her)

I would love to be friends, if you would like. Let me introduse my self:

I‘m gay. I love music too! My favourite band is Queen. I’m 13 years old. I love writing stories and reading! I like singing but I’m quite shy so I dont do it for other people. I love dogs and cats (I have two dogs) and all animals. My favourite subject is History and when I grow up, I want to be a journalist. I am a strong feminist and very stubborn when this topic comes up

You sound like a great person and I’d love to get to know you better!

-Astro

Temporary48478893 / Nov 28 2020 0.22

Hello you seem very nice, of course we can be friends!

I really enjoy speaking to types of people like you! I hope we can be friends.

If you want to know ANYTHING about me just ask ahead!

(MY FAVOURITE LESSON AT SCHOOL IS HISTORY!!!)

4. Headphones
    LonelyWillowTree / Nov 28 2020 12.39

Hi there Val.

I see you have great taste in music! Do you have a favourite singer/songwriter?

xxAstro

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything