Goodbye Friends :(

Show
  1. Sweets
    ACandyCane / Nov 15 2020 19.29

Hello guys,

As it heads up to my 19th birthday which is in a month and a few days, I thought I should say goodbye so I could say bye to you all properly before I can stop posting on the boards and using ChildLine, I started on ChildLine at the age of 13/14 and I’ve grown so much since being on here, it may not have been the longest time of me being on here but I have received so much love & support and I have now grown up with such a positive mindset, sometimes I do have my down days but nowhere near as often as I used to, I’m finally happy, and have finally found my safe zones, I am happy in a relationship now and have a healthy relationship with my family after so long! I will still be here over the month to support some people and to get support myself as I know i’ll need it at some point soon, but other than that, this is my goodbye, thank you to all the hosts and staff who’ve helped me, thank you to all you guys to, I’ll miss you! goodbye to my friends too :(- Emma x

2. Heart
    sadgirl02 / Nov 16 2020 22.21

Hey,

im glad you are in a better place and everyone has down days too so its normal to feel down but make sure you dont stay there though i am so glad your finally happy because you deserve to be happy good luck for the future and always stay strong.

3. Sweets
    sadgirl02 / Nov 16 2020 22.21

Hey,

im glad you are in a better place and everyone has down days too so its normal to feel down but make sure you dont stay there though i am so glad your finally happy because you deserve to be happy good luck for the future and always stay strong.

ACandyCane / Nov 17 2020 3.35

Hey,

My birthday gets closer and closer day by day, its honestly so weird to say that Ill no longer be able to use childline.

Im happier than ever, right at the moment ive signed up for counselling to help me through the next few months after not being able to use childline but after that I believe Ill be okay! Ive got this, I know I do!

Thank you for your kind message, keep smiling and stay strong, all the other board members are here for you, I wish i could be but sadly Im soon no longer able to use this, but its okay Ill pray and wish that everyone here is okay everyday.

Youve got this and stay strong

-Emma x

4. Childline Avatar
    ACandyCane / Nov 15 2020 19.29

Hello guys,

As it heads up to my 19th birthday which is in a month and a few days, I thought I should say goodbye so I could say bye to you all properly before I can stop posting on the boards and using ChildLine, I started on ChildLine at the age of 13/14 and I’ve grown so much since being on here, it may not have been the longest time of me being on here but I have received so much love & support and I have now grown up with such a positive mindset, sometimes I do have my down days but nowhere near as often as I used to, I’m finally happy, and have finally found my safe zones, I am happy in a relationship now and have a healthy relationship with my family after so long! I will still be here over the month to support some people and to get support myself as I know i’ll need it at some point soon, but other than that, this is my goodbye, thank you to all the hosts and staff who’ve helped me, thank you to all you guys to, I’ll miss you! goodbye to my friends too :(- Emma x

Temporary86444116 / Mar 05 2021 23.10

Aww yess Childline is such a great way to watch videos about what you are worrying about and makes you feel better;) I know your bdays past like ages ago but happy bday and have a great night onwards everyone:) :) ;)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything