home learning is making my mental health worse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary63530635 / Nov 13 2020 21.33

I have just had to go into a 14 isolation cause someone in my school got it. I have tried to talk to my school but they never listen and end up just calling my parents so this is my next choice so. I find it extremely hard to do online school because i find it very hard to focus and then end up getting annoyed at myself and get upset with myself and then end up not doing any work and i try but at the moment i cant even get out of bed on a morning or brush my teeth. Even on normal school days i cant but when its online school its 2x as worse. Does anyone have an tips on how to get focused and how to get ready for the day.

Thank you

elllaaa123

2. Bookworm

I have just had to go into a 14 isolation cause someone in my school got it. I have tried to talk to my school but they never listen and end up just calling my parents so this is my next choice so. I find it extremely hard to do online school because i find it very hard to focus and then end up getting annoyed at myself and get upset with myself and then end up not doing any work and i try but at the moment i cant even get out of bed on a morning or brush my teeth. Even on normal school days i cant but when its online school its 2x as worse. Does anyone have an tips on how to get focused and how to get ready for the day.

Thank you

elllaaa123

Stories4ever / Nov 17 2020 19.40

Give yourself something to look forward too at the end of the day is a good one.

3. Bursting

Thank you

elllaaa123

LivinLife123 / Jan 19 2021 15.07

Well I feel the same. But I just got advise from my teacher and she said (if you can) do whatever you feel you can do even if it's the start of a maths lesson or your favourite part of a subject. But what I like to do is to learn life skills as well like cooking and changing a lightbulb or identifing a new type of bird, stuff like that. I hope my words will help, bye.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything