Talk about your favourite music!

Show
  1. Headphones
    MotherMotherFan1234 / Nov 09 2020 8.30

Hi! Let's talk about music! I find it can be really theraputic for me and completly lift my mood. I have autism so it's really wonderfull in my experience of it. I prefer rock music and my favourite bands right now are Mother Mother and My Chemical Romance. I haven't listened to everything MCR have done but I have listened to quite a lot and I love it so far. What about you? Do you have a similar taste to me or different?- Amelia 🖤🤘

2. Prisoner
    Pelicany / Nov 11 2020 17.51

hello there. i have a very diffrent taste to you. i like most things, im not against any spacific yype of music. i like opera but its not my favorite. i like jaaaazzz i love romantic jazz i like blues too. love the sound of ukulele

3. Mouse

Hi! Let's talk about music! I find it can be really theraputic for me and completly lift my mood. I have autism so it's really wonderfull in my experience of it. I prefer rock music and my favourite bands right now are Mother Mother and My Chemical Romance. I haven't listened to everything MCR have done but I have listened to quite a lot and I love it so far. What about you? Do you have a similar taste to me or different?- Amelia 🖤🤘

ewwwfggh / Nov 11 2020 19.13

heyyy im bee (they/them)!!!

we have very different music taste but i like a couple of mother mother songs, my fav band is slowdive and oh my god their music is so <<3333333 yupppppp i love them omg and whenever i hear their song ‘everyone knows’ i just AAAAAAAAAAH its so beautiful the last minute of the song sends shivers down my spine its so magical slowdive mean so much to meeee dudeeee... also im a baby bat and i also really enjoy darkwave and im trying to descover more darkwave/goth artists!! i also listen 2 cocteau twins, boy harsher, cult club, and i love tradgoth fashion!! i also like some molchat doma their songs go hard fr- i listen to some artists that idk if they count as goth but molly nilsson is hella good and has talent

but yupppp thats me done ranting about some of my fav music

4. Headphones
    Pelicany / Nov 11 2020 17.51

hello there. i have a very diffrent taste to you. i like most things, im not against any spacific yype of music. i like opera but its not my favorite. i like jaaaazzz i love romantic jazz i like blues too. love the sound of ukulele

MotherMotherFan1234 / Nov 13 2020 21.56

That's awesome! I'm not sure I know of any jazz songs at all really oof. But my friend plays ukelele and yes they're so pretty!!!

5. Headphones

we have very different music taste but i like a couple of mother mother songs, my fav band is slowdive and oh my god their music is so <<3333333 yupppppp i love them omg and whenever i hear their song ‘everyone knows’ i just AAAAAAAAAAH its so beautiful the last minute of the song sends shivers down my spine its so magical slowdive mean so much to meeee dudeeee... also im a baby bat and i also really enjoy darkwave and im trying to descover more darkwave/goth artists!! i also listen 2 cocteau twins, boy harsher, cult club, and i love tradgoth fashion!! i also like some molchat doma their songs go hard fr- i listen to some artists that idk if they count as goth but molly nilsson is hella good and has talent

MotherMotherFan1234 / Nov 13 2020 21.59

Hi! I should have probably mentioned my pronouns are she/her :) I 100% get that with songs just giving you chills because ugh they're so good. I've never heard of any of those bands or songs but yeah I'm glad you enjoy them! Mother Mother are iconic. Hmmm if you havsn't listened to much of their stuff you've probably heard Hayloft. It's their most popular song. You should check out the music video for that, it's awesome.

6. Outcast

ellis-is-here-i-guess / Nov 16 2020 17.07

I'm Nico (they/them) and our taste is very different. I listen to a lot of musical theatre, pop and a bit of hip hop sometimes. the only thing close to rock I've ever listened to is Heathers the musical cos it's a rock musical. also Mean Girls. favourites artists are jordan fisher, leslie odom jr, ben platt and a few others.

~ Nico ~

7. Headphones

I'm Nico (they/them) and our taste is very different. I listen to a lot of musical theatre, pop and a bit of hip hop sometimes. the only thing close to rock I've ever listened to is Heathers the musical cos it's a rock musical. also Mean Girls. favourites artists are jordan fisher, leslie odom jr, ben platt and a few others.

~ Nico ~

MotherMotherFan1234 / Nov 21 2020 7.28

Fair enough, that's cool. i haven't seen either of those musicals but I have seen the orignal heathers movie which is awesome

8. Headphones

~ Nico ~

MotherMotherFan1234 / Nov 21 2020 7.29

well and the original mean girls one. I'm not a huge fan of musicals but I have to say my friends did get me into Emo the musical

9. Small

yeah--- / Dec 05 2020 15.47

I LOVE SLOWDIVE AND COCTEAU TWINS!!! classic showgaze bands, u have good taste lol :) my fave slowdive song is probably melon yellow

10. Childline Avatar
    averycharmander / Dec 20 2020 14.06

hey!

i think i’m a bit late to this but i’m avery (they/them) and i’ve recently become a huge fan of YUNGBLUD and ashton irwin (ye the drummer from 5sos-he’s got a solo album now!) because of their songs on mental health and issues i face.

11. Loser
    AlistairTheStar / Dec 22 2020 13.42

I love MCR! Do you like other bands similar? (eg. Fall out boy, panic at the disco ect.)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything