Lockdown bucket list

Show
  1. Small
    amazingbutterfly / Oct 31 2020 14.18

Hello Everyone, hope your all safe and well.

So I found out today from my mum that its likely we are going to be sent into another Coronavirus lockdown by Boris at 4pm.

I am extremely scared as last COVID-19 lockdown sent me into crisis, so i thought we could all work together to create a massive Lockdown bucket list / list of coping strategies and things to make this lockdown super productive and crisis free.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your ideas 😀

Sending out lots of love for this lockdown to those struggling!

2. Headphones
    amazingbutterfly / Oct 31 2020 14.18

Hello Everyone, hope your all safe and well.

So I found out today from my mum that its likely we are going to be sent into another Coronavirus lockdown by Boris at 4pm.

I am extremely scared as last COVID-19 lockdown sent me into crisis, so i thought we could all work together to create a massive Lockdown bucket list / list of coping strategies and things to make this lockdown super productive and crisis free.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your ideas 😀

Sending out lots of love for this lockdown to those struggling!

Sloths-are-awesome / Nov 01 2020 18.21

I struggled as well during lockdown especially with anxiety. All i can say for coping mechanism is trying to go cycling or some sort of exercise and its always better with a friend who you can chat to. I found it distracted me for a while from everything else and gave me a break :)

Emily

Hope you are doing ok Xx

3. Flower
    Sloths-are-awesome / Nov 01 2020 18.21

I struggled as well during lockdown especially with anxiety. All i can say for coping mechanism is trying to go cycling or some sort of exercise and its always better with a friend who you can chat to. I found it distracted me for a while from everything else and gave me a break :)

Emily

Hope you are doing ok Xx

Positive-Pumpkin / Nov 02 2020 18.21

Same with me too!

I like to draw a lot, that calms me. Reading and playing Animal Crossing on my Switch is calming too!

~ Positive-Pumpkin x

4. Headphones
    Positive-Pumpkin / Nov 02 2020 18.21

Same with me too!

I like to draw a lot, that calms me. Reading and playing Animal Crossing on my Switch is calming too!

~ Positive-Pumpkin x

Sloths-are-awesome / Nov 02 2020 20.34

I love art as well and it helps as I get absorbed into it and forget everything else! Reading is one of my favourite things especially when you struggle with sleeping, some of my favourite authors are Cassandra Clare and Alice Oseman currently.

Emily Xx

Hope you are doing well

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything