Positive doctors experience!

Show
  1. Contemplator
    funnyjokes4dads / Oct 11 2020 1.10

Hey! So I finally booked myself in for a doctors appointment in regards to my emetophobia and weight loss, so idk if anyone is struggling with emet rn or scared to go to the doctors but dw! I felt exactly the same but trust me it's fine, everyone there was super friendly and you don't need to stay for very long, for me they simply weighed me (if possible bring in evidence of your right loss so if you have a chart that says what weight you were before your emet started then that helps but don't feel pressured to weigh your self regularly) then they just ask you a few questions regarding your mental health, that can be quite difficult but they're really understanding so don't worry, after that They told me to get into a better eating routine and to stop avoiding meals, they gave me some online links to support and told me to come back in a month and honestly my emet has gotten so much better, please don't be scared to get help- I know it's hard at first but It honestly helps, u can do it

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary52690605 / Dec 16 2020 21.29

I want to go to the doctors about my penis but im worried they will make fun or it will be awkward. Im scared that i will get an erection from it and that would make it really awkward. Do you have any adice ?

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary52690605 / Dec 16 2020 21.29

I want to go to the doctors about my penis but im worried they will make fun or it will be awkward. Im scared that i will get an erection from it and that would make it really awkward. Do you have any adice ?

Cocoa7 / Feb 10 2021 21.34

Hey, I know it sounds scary but I promise its not that bad. They won’t make fun of it, don’t worry. They do that type of thing a lot so their used to it and it’s normal to get erections, they won’t judge. You can also phone ahead and ask for a particular gender of doctor if you think that will help. Good luck xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything