Am i being bullied?

Show
  1. Outcast
    hakuna-matata / Sep 29 2020 22.38

hi guys i need help i had this ”friend” who knows my family and i know hers we were never close but we seen each other growing up then she moved to my school in y8/9 i was friends with her and bc of how we new each other we became bff in a way then one day i had a misunderstanding with one of my other friends we sorted it out and said sorry and then this girl lets call her L had tried to fight me and said i was trying to fight my big sis and went mad over it and started causing a scene in the playground later that day adter school she followed me home with 3 other girls the next day in the resolution meeting with my mentor she threw a glue sick and cut up my face all i did was raise my voice a bit . even after that she turnedbmy closest friends against me and idkw my bbff aswell we havent spoken and when i was talking this boy i really really liked we got along so well she was making up things and lies ab him and i stupidly beleived it i still have feelings for him idk what to do. when we have come back she is chattin ab me and is turning my friends against me i feel alone and scared and i have this anger inside me burning this whole thing is really making killing me slowley it like a sharp knife in my back getting pushed deeper and deeper . she wont stop till i give her a reaction and i have just been ignoring her and trying to hold back the tears with a smile :)

2. Childline Avatar
    hakuna-matata / Sep 29 2020 22.38

hi guys i need help i had this ”friend” who knows my family and i know hers we were never close but we seen each other growing up then she moved to my school in y8/9 i was friends with her and bc of how we new each other we became bff in a way then one day i had a misunderstanding with one of my other friends we sorted it out and said sorry and then this girl lets call her L had tried to fight me and said i was trying to fight my big sis and went mad over it and started causing a scene in the playground later that day adter school she followed me home with 3 other girls the next day in the resolution meeting with my mentor she threw a glue sick and cut up my face all i did was raise my voice a bit . even after that she turnedbmy closest friends against me and idkw my bbff aswell we havent spoken and when i was talking this boy i really really liked we got along so well she was making up things and lies ab him and i stupidly beleived it i still have feelings for him idk what to do. when we have come back she is chattin ab me and is turning my friends against me i feel alone and scared and i have this anger inside me burning this whole thing is really making killing me slowley it like a sharp knife in my back getting pushed deeper and deeper . she wont stop till i give her a reaction and i have just been ignoring her and trying to hold back the tears with a smile :)

Temporary11475529 / Oct 08 2020 22.54

I am so PROUD of u for ignoring her, u go girl; that’s what annoys her, i know exactly how u feel, my own best friend who we were together all the way from primary now suddenly don’t give a sh!t about me now that we are in secondary, and i look like such a beg, please focus on ur studies for now and make urself a drink or something u like, listen to music and chill ❤️❤️❤️

3. Outcast
    hakuna-matata / Oct 09 2020 23.54

thanks that means a lot ❤️ it hard bc sometimes you dont get amswers to questions and i have so many un-answered things. im sorry about you and your friend , its just school and drama we have gone threw more than most adults 😔 thank you hope you well and safe x 😘

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything