Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, trans folx...... basically anyone in the LGBT+ community!! 💓🧡💛💚💙💜

Show
  1. Newbie
    closetedthespianlesbian / Sep 27 2020 15.51

Hi my name is N and i'm a closted lesbian (you can probably tell by my username🙃) This is basically for anyone in the LGBT+ community, allies and people questioning their sexuality! All are welcome! No hating of any kind is allowed, please and thank you. Enjoy!

2. Flying
    closetedthespianlesbian / Sep 27 2020 15.51

Hi my name is N and i'm a closted lesbian (you can probably tell by my username🙃) This is basically for anyone in the LGBT+ community, allies and people questioning their sexuality! All are welcome! No hating of any kind is allowed, please and thank you. Enjoy!

ConfusedKoala101 / Sep 27 2020 16.08

hello!

Im mihika and i am a 13 year old partly closeted bisexual♡

3. Childline Avatar
    LilyWatchesAnime476 / Sep 27 2020 21.24

hi im lily, im lesbian but need help coming out to my parents. My mum keeps making jokes about gays but when i dont laugh she always asks if im ok, i dont think she gets me but ik my dad would fully support me! can i nust have some help?? xxx

thank you 🌈⭐️💫

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary53024614 / Sep 27 2020 21.37

im bisexual male

5. Flying
    LilyWatchesAnime476 / Sep 27 2020 21.24

hi im lily, im lesbian but need help coming out to my parents. My mum keeps making jokes about gays but when i dont laugh she always asks if im ok, i dont think she gets me but ik my dad would fully support me! can i nust have some help?? xxx

thank you 🌈⭐️💫

ConfusedKoala101 / Sep 28 2020 18.49

I think tell your dad and maybe ask him for support eith your mum. Dont rush it though, perhaps give hints or talk abiut lgbtq things?

hope this helped:)

6. Childline Avatar
    Tabadoodle / Sep 28 2020 19.26

hello!! im cake, (they/them) and im a nonbinary lesbian! im 11 and im struggling to come out as enby (ive came out as lesbian already) �😾😾😾👻😳🤖😊😀�����😼

7. Burying

hello!! im cake, (they/them) and im a nonbinary lesbian! im 11 and im struggling to come out as enby (ive came out as lesbian already) �😾😾😾👻😳🤖😊😀�����😼

-pumpkinn / Sep 28 2020 21.52

hey :)

I'm 12 and am bisexual,

I suggest deciding who you feel most comfortable around or who you came out to first and maybe talk to them when you feel happy in doing so, ask them to help you come out to everyone else, hope this helped! <3

8. Childline Avatar

anotherclosetedlesbian / Sep 29 2020 17.17

Hi it's N (i had to get a new account because i forgot the username for my old one😖). -evie- had some really good advice. start with people you feel most comfortable with/whoever you came out to first as lesbian. you know that they will definitly support you. if you have a pride club at your school you could ask them for advice (i'm planning to do this before i come out). also i think i might be agender, i'm not sure. but if i do come out as agender it will probably be to my best friends first who i came out as a lesbian to first.

love, N

9. Childline Avatar
    anotherclosetedlesbian / Sep 29 2020 17.40

Hi everyone....... so i think i might start identifying as either agender or a demigirl (online only) for a bit to see how it feels. my name that i have now is unisex becuase in my dad's culture (i'm nigerian) before like slavery and colonisation, gender mattered, but not so much and i feel like it was more fluid so there are a lot of unisex names anyway but it's usually associated with boys (i'm AFAB). so i thought i'd try i new one? i found out that Nova means new in Latin which is really fitting becuase i'm having a new identity? anyway does feel masculine or feminine? and do you like it? because i do. any thoughts would be appreciated! thanks.😁

love, N (or Nova? this will take some getting used to........)

P.S. lol i just realised that my birth name and Nova start with the same letter🤣

10. Flower
    SadTheatreKid / Sep 29 2020 19.12

Hi! I'm H. I'm 12 and for now I'm identifying as bisexual 😼

11. Flying
    SadTheatreKid / Sep 29 2020 19.12

Hi! I'm H. I'm 12 and for now I'm identifying as bisexual 😼

ConfusedKoala101 / Sep 29 2020 21.17

hello!

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything