Everyone hates me

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Bullying and Discrimination

Show
  1. Explosion
    AnyasHereNow / Sep 27 2020 14.15

My whole life I’ve been bullied and I find it impossible to trust anyone and someone I finally trusted and considered my best friend has betrayed me and is telling me that I should die and that everyone hates me, I’m already suicidal and I hate myself but I thought I could trust these people but everyone just keeps proving to me that I shouldn’t trust anyone and I just wanna shit myself off from the world and sleep all day, I just can’t take this anymore I hate myself so much and I just feel like everyone i know hates me and wants me to just leave and I hate this feeling

2. Childline Avatar

My whole life I’ve been bullied and I find it impossible to trust anyone and someone I finally trusted and considered my best friend has betrayed me and is telling me that I should die and that everyone hates me, I’m already suicidal and I hate myself but I thought I could trust these people but everyone just keeps proving to me that I shouldn’t trust anyone and I just wanna shit myself off from the world and sleep all day, I just can’t take this anymore I hate myself so much and I just feel like everyone i know hates me and wants me to just leave and I hate this feeling

iiiDxggyy / Sep 28 2020 21.46

You don’t deserve this... You’re beautiful and amazing, everyone who’s ever said something bad to you is going to regret it, because they’ll see what a kind and amazing person you are. I’m here for you! :)

3. Artist
    mermee2 / Oct 03 2020 20.04

speak to childline they will never break your trust

4. Childline Avatar

Temporary64472177 / Oct 08 2020 19.37

omg same i have literally been bullied my entire childhood! i have family issues and school issues, ive been bullied since reception up until year 8 for being short and having acne and pimples on my face, i have been physically abused by my mum almost every time we get into an argument or disagreement, i hate my crappy shity life so much right now and i dont know what to do about it!!

5. Childline Avatar
    Temporary64472177 / Oct 08 2020 19.37

omg same i have literally been bullied my entire childhood! i have family issues and school issues, ive been bullied since reception up until year 8 for being short and having acne and pimples on my face, i have been physically abused by my mum almost every time we get into an argument or disagreement, i hate my crappy shity life so much right now and i dont know what to do about it!!

Temporary11475529 / Oct 08 2020 22.49

omg i’m so sorry💔💔, i’m the same i feel horrible, i have so much stress, grades, friends, and people making fun of me, i lose control of myself, just know ily ❤️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything