I don’t want to go to hell 😭😭🥺

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Tiff-Sas / Sep 26 2020 21.20

so my whole family is christian and so am i. but lately i have been having attractions to girls and boys and i think im bi. i talked to my mum about it and she said god doesnt want people to marry same gender blah blah balhhh. and i want to obey god and go to heaven but i want to feel free to love who i want to! what should i do!!!?

2. Headphones
    Fighting-2-live / Sep 27 2020 10.24

i’m so sorry. you will not go to hell. god loves all of his children. i am not religious but a lot of my family are. you will not go to hell for being bi i promise you. i know a fair amount about christianity and although there is a lot of controversy about it, god will not discriminate against you. none of the sins say anything about being LGBT+.

god loves you

-Sammy x

3. Lion
    BennyWithABlackSuit / Sep 27 2020 13.08

Please, please don't think you will go to hell. You are a wonderful soul, you won't go to hell. No matter what anyone tells you, remember that Jesus said that he loves everyone and that includes you. God wants you to be happy, anyone who says otherwise does not embrace their religion for good. I may not be a believer, but I know no matter what your God won't send you to hell for whom you love. He is there for you, not against you.

Remember, you are loved by your God, no matter what~

4. Small
    ThatArtist / Sep 27 2020 13.26

Hey there, I’m a bi girl from a Christian community who recently came out, and I think I could give some advice.

You will not go to hell. Another mistake people make is that they think that you cannot be religious and part of the LGBTQ+ community. That is not true. Many people misread the bible and the true meaning of Christianity which is to love one another. All you need to be a good Christian is to be yourself, and oppressing your true feelings is not right. Follow your heart and do what you think is right and you’ll go far in life.

You are loved by God no matter what, and although, yes, some people might not accept you, you need to focus on the people who do accept you and support you.

I wish you luck. x

5. Scientist

so my whole family is christian and so am i. but lately i have been having attractions to girls and boys and i think im bi. i talked to my mum about it and she said god doesnt want people to marry same gender blah blah balhhh. and i want to obey god and go to heaven but i want to feel free to love who i want to! what should i do!!!?

Ecreasion / Sep 27 2020 13.46

You wont go to hell the literal pope just made an announcement saying that all lgbt people are loved by God and basically that we’re not going to hell.

love maddie

6. Newbie
    closetedthespianlesbian / Sep 27 2020 14.55

Hi I'm christian and lesbian. the main message of christianity is to love everyone and to treat your neigbour as yourself. Jesus said it's the most important commandment. i'm still figuring out my religion but you won't go to hell. many LGBT people are religious no matter what anyone else tells you. the pope recently said to love your gay children because they are children of God. Jesus associated himself with people who would have been considered sinners. you can and should love who you want to!

love, N

7. Headphones
    MusicBookMusic / Sep 27 2020 19.36

Hi, just something here, you know the pope? Well he said that families with LGBTQ+ people shouldn't be worried as God made us all and love us all equally. That was the Pope. If your family believe otherwise then it's a shame. But if your family is (in particular catholic) Christian then they should hopefully listen to the pope. If not there's not much that can be done about it, all you can do is forgive them and move on with your love because God is very much a promoter of peace and love. In fact many stories in the bible have messages that contradict one another and the bible is open to interpretation. Don't think you'll go to hell for who you love, because you'll be spreading love and peace by showing your love for them.

Personally I'm not a believer in a God of sorts but I don't think you can be sent to a place of evil for loving - especially since you were born this way and there's nothing you can do to change it. I understand that you do believe in God however, so I'll tell you to trust that God made you this way for a reason and that the beliefs of your family are just one of the many challenges he is giving you.

8. Coolcat

Lanie- / Oct 04 2020 17.51

im christian and most definitely not straight and believe me, nowhere in ANY Bible does it say you will go to hell for your sexuality or gender. I know this is controversial but i actually believe hell is more of an incentive for humanity to do good things with their free will and its not an actual place (though i might make an exception for homophobes) Either way i think you will have a place in heaven when you die regardless of how you were made. God made you like this for a reason, he wouldn't send you to hell for it :)

9. Childline Avatar
    RainbowNoodles / Oct 06 2020 23.10

You'll be fine! I'm bi and Christian as well! The bible says nothing that I'm aware of about LGBTQ people being bad! I'm sure you're a very good person! Be free to love who you want to!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything