PENIS SIZE AND STIFFNESS

Show
  1. Comic
    Jake125 / Sep 26 2020 17.54

Hi, im Jacob and im 10. My penis is getting larger and stiffer and im anxious :/ I think i might be in puberty but idk- Boys, pls help.

Thankyou

Jacob.

2. Headphones

Hi, im Jacob and im 10. My penis is getting larger and stiffer and im anxious :/ I think i might be in puberty but idk- Boys, pls help.

Thankyou

Jacob.

Hazer1 / Sep 28 2020 19.31

Hi buddy this is perfectly normal and happens to everyone so don't be afraid just try and ignore it

if you can't then try masturbating

every boys willy gets hard and soft randomly sometimes its because you see someone you like other times its just random

hope this helps

here for more questions from you

Haze

3. Gamer

Thankyou

Jacob.

Odlh-45F1 / Nov 09 2020 22.41

Hi Jacob,

This happens. A healthy man will erect about 4 times in the night and it is nothing to worry about unless it hurts or you are erect for more than 4 hours. I found that sometimes masturibating helps calm it down. It is out of anyones control and you have to go with the flow. And yes that seems like puberty.

Oliver

4. Childline Avatar
    Hazer1 / Sep 28 2020 19.31

Hi buddy this is perfectly normal and happens to everyone so don't be afraid just try and ignore it

if you can't then try masturbating

every boys willy gets hard and soft randomly sometimes its because you see someone you like other times its just random

hope this helps

here for more questions from you

Haze

RYAN200615 / Jul 01 2021 23.12

I love masturbating

5. Headphones
    RYAN200615 / Jul 01 2021 23.12

I love masturbating

Hazer1 / Jul 04 2021 14.36

That's nice to hear it should not be something you are embarrassed about at all and is very health to do and most boys do it

I will just say make sure you wash your hands before and after and also clean your willy in the shower each night (or when you shower) so you don't get build ups of smegma

its fine to masturbate a lot but stop if it hurts or it is getting in the way of school work or family time and if you have an erection for more than 4 hours continuous without stimulation then see a doctor

Hope this helps buddy lmk if u have any other questions

haze

6. Coolcat
    Hazer1 / Jul 04 2021 14.36

That's nice to hear it should not be something you are embarrassed about at all and is very health to do and most boys do it

I will just say make sure you wash your hands before and after and also clean your willy in the shower each night (or when you shower) so you don't get build ups of smegma

its fine to masturbate a lot but stop if it hurts or it is getting in the way of school work or family time and if you have an erection for more than 4 hours continuous without stimulation then see a doctor

Hope this helps buddy lmk if u have any other questions

haze

AnxiousHedgehog / Aug 03 2021 0.07

I might know but i need confirmation? What is masterbating?

7. Headphones
    AnxiousHedgehog / Aug 03 2021 0.07

I might know but i need confirmation? What is masterbating?

Hazer1 / Aug 08 2021 12.29

When you touch your willy and pull the foreskin back and forth repetitively so it feels good

Best wishes

Haze

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything