Need Help - 18 and Pregnant

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary10622356 / Sep 22 2020 16.49

Hi,

A week ago I did five pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. I’m 18 and my boyfriend is 20 and we have been together 9 months now. My boyfriend really wants to keep the baby but im unsure. My family arent being supportive and I feel so stuck and lonley. I really don’t want to terminate the pregnancy but I don’t know if i will be making the right decision keeping it. I’m honestly so clueless and torn and its such a horrible feeling. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Childline Avatar
    Ada-ArmyStay / Sep 24 2020 18.35

Hi there! 💜 so im definitely not an expert on this subject but imma try my best! xx So I'm guessing you might be kinda scared right now, as I'm assuming it came as a bit of a shock, its importante to stay calm and rational tho! You say that yoir boyfriend wants to keep the baby, but ultimately, that decision should belong to you as its your body! If your boyfriend truly respects you, he'll respect your decision. If you decide that getting an abortion would be the best thing for you, thats great- but if you decide you want to keep it thats also fine 💕 wishing you the best of luck, if you want to keep us updated!

Ada xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything