Suicidal thoughts

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    RubberyDuckies / Sep 21 2020 19.43

My best friend has suicidal thoughts he told me a year ago but it has gotten much worse over lockdown. I don’t know how to help as all he talks about is death and murder. Is this a good thing. I’m really worried.

2. Childline Avatar
    Unknow111 / Sep 23 2020 20.50

hey, ik how this feels my friend was the exat same. I just tried to listen to him and made sure that he always felt safe coming to me. During lockdown i know i wasnt able to cope with his emotions and i was scared for him im 13 years old and it was stressing me out, i couldnt let anything happen to him so i had to tell a school councler. This made me and him feel better hes still a but rocky but i ckukdnt let anything happen to him.

Hope this helps x

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary23219629 / Dec 31 2020 19.28

hi my best friend has been feeling the same too but she is t a very open person and she wont tell me anything. im really worried what can i do to help. she will hte me if i tell anyone or maybe she wants me to idk

4. Bookworm
    Temporary23219629 / Dec 31 2020 19.28

hi my best friend has been feeling the same too but she is t a very open person and she wont tell me anything. im really worried what can i do to help. she will hte me if i tell anyone or maybe she wants me to idk

Jesper / Jan 01 2021 15.54

i could not relate more to this. My best friend doesnt tell me anything either. Im always worried about her but jas said i shiuldnt say anything.

its reassuring and not at the same time that im not alone.

all the best

- J :-)

5. Outcast
    RubberyDuckies / Sep 21 2020 19.43

My best friend has suicidal thoughts he told me a year ago but it has gotten much worse over lockdown. I don’t know how to help as all he talks about is death and murder. Is this a good thing. I’m really worried.

goalkeeper768 / Jan 01 2021 21.31

I have had suicidal thoughts multiple times before and mental breakdowns.I have self harmed before and come close to ending it but luckily I haven't.I haven't told anyone else yet but if they have trusted you enough to tell you then it probably means that they would literal trust you with anything. If you are worried about him,just tell him this and he can talk to you to help his problems and it would fix yours.Did he give you a reason on why he wanted to do this?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything