Will i go into care one day 😨😨😨😨😨

Show
  1. Headphones
    ButchLes / Sep 21 2020 18.45

So, my mum smokes and drinks, not addicted but she has 1-2 bottles of white wine a day and smokes 1-2 packs of cigarettes (just cigarettes, no speef or whatever) however, in 2013, she had a heart attack and nearly left us. Im so scared shell have another and not be so lucky. What will happen if she does? Will i go to my dad. I dont want to! Its not that i donf love him, he doesnt love me. He barely wants to see me anyway. I just dont think id get the benifical love id need from a parent. If that did happen, id come to childline and tell them. But what would happen then? My oldest sister has a child and barely ANY money. My other sisters at uni and again has no money. My brother doesnt care about me. My dads grandparents idk about and they said no when i asked if i could visit them every time! My mums mum died of cervical cancer aged 36 and her dad has prostrate cancer meaning he dont have long left. Help 😭😭😭😭😭

2. Childline Avatar
    ButchLes / Sep 21 2020 18.45

So, my mum smokes and drinks, not addicted but she has 1-2 bottles of white wine a day and smokes 1-2 packs of cigarettes (just cigarettes, no speef or whatever) however, in 2013, she had a heart attack and nearly left us. Im so scared shell have another and not be so lucky. What will happen if she does? Will i go to my dad. I dont want to! Its not that i donf love him, he doesnt love me. He barely wants to see me anyway. I just dont think id get the benifical love id need from a parent. If that did happen, id come to childline and tell them. But what would happen then? My oldest sister has a child and barely ANY money. My other sisters at uni and again has no money. My brother doesnt care about me. My dads grandparents idk about and they said no when i asked if i could visit them every time! My mums mum died of cervical cancer aged 36 and her dad has prostrate cancer meaning he dont have long left. Help 😭😭😭😭😭

miilliemoo / Sep 26 2020 11.59

R u ok

It can be hard

im not in your situation but i feel for you, maybe you should say to your mum to lay of one or the other out of wine or cigs .

i am pretty sure your dad does love you and i think your brother does to but maybe they don't want to show it.

you could message or email childline so then they know whats going on and so they could help you .

Good luck from milliemoo

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything