relationships never work

Show
  1. Dreamer
    HueningKaiStoleMyUwUz / Sep 18 2020 18.47

why do relationships never work out for me? like one day i'll be super happy because i'm in a relationship with someone kind, understanding, and actually cares about me, and the next day ill be crying my eyes out because they break up with me for the STUPIDEST REASONS

im getting ghosted by my ldr rn and im getting more and more worried and sad

i know he will just ghost me forever

i hope hes just busy

but hes probably never going to talk to me since he probably thinks im an ugly fat freak

i might as well just die alone because for some reason nobody likes me or anything and i dont know why.

ugh

2. Dreamer
    HueningKaiStoleMyUwUz / Sep 18 2020 21.18

update: yes he is ghosting me

yay ill be lonely now :( i hate myself

3. Childline Avatar
    HueningKaiStoleMyUwUz / Sep 18 2020 18.47

why do relationships never work out for me? like one day i'll be super happy because i'm in a relationship with someone kind, understanding, and actually cares about me, and the next day ill be crying my eyes out because they break up with me for the STUPIDEST REASONS

im getting ghosted by my ldr rn and im getting more and more worried and sad

i know he will just ghost me forever

i hope hes just busy

but hes probably never going to talk to me since he probably thinks im an ugly fat freak

i might as well just die alone because for some reason nobody likes me or anything and i dont know why.

ugh

Temporary66694136 / Sep 18 2020 22.04

Honestly the same things go through my head, I don't know how old you are but relationships get better as they go on its best to just trust them and tell them everything because they will find out one way or another. But honestly who ever you are you deserve better and it may take a while for you to realise that but you are perfect just the way you are.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything