1 in 500:

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Your Site, Your Say (feedback and ideas)

Show
  1. Demolishing
    Ailean-on-earth / Sep 15 2020 20.24

1 in 500, yet no one will see-walking amoung you, a million, screaming in agony! We are all around you-whispers in the air-but you don't see a human, you see an emotional faucet, oh so rare! And as I breath onward, my bald scalp bare, as I believe, that nothing is there-I'm telling you world, we bath in fear: children with cancer, forever more here.

I was diagnosed with a rare borderline terminal cancer when I was 8, only a few children have in the UK-collectivly however 1 in 286 children ages 0-14 in the U.S.A get cancer, and 1 in 500 here. We are silent hero's, saving ourselves-drowning in silence. September is Childhood cancer awareness month! Wear gold to support us-me, them..............Perhaps even you. πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

Written from a hospital bed, in an isolaton room, bald, with radioisotopes fueling my body to kill part of my body, with enough Chemotherapy to kill a grown adult-πŸ‘Ύ.

πŸ¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

2. Artist

1 in 500, yet no one will see-walking amoung you, a million, screaming in agony! We are all around you-whispers in the air-but you don't see a human, you see an emotional faucet, oh so rare! And as I breath onward, my bald scalp bare, as I believe, that nothing is there-I'm telling you world, we bath in fear: children with cancer, forever more here.

I was diagnosed with a rare borderline terminal cancer when I was 8, only a few children have in the UK-collectivly however 1 in 286 children ages 0-14 in the U.S.A get cancer, and 1 in 500 here. We are silent hero's, saving ourselves-drowning in silence. September is Childhood cancer awareness month! Wear gold to support us-me, them..............Perhaps even you. πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

Written from a hospital bed, in an isolaton room, bald, with radioisotopes fueling my body to kill part of my body, with enough Chemotherapy to kill a grown adult-πŸ‘Ύ.

Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Sep 15 2020 22.47

you are sos trong and so brave an i am so proud of u, u are a fughter keep going. οΏ½

3. Outcast

OceanRaven / Sep 16 2020 11.22

I have a close friend battling cancer-he has Leukimia and was diagnosed at the age of 9. He is 11 now and still not cured. This is amazing. Stay strong, you are amazing.

4. Demolishing
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Sep 15 2020 22.47

you are sos trong and so brave an i am so proud of u, u are a fughter keep going. οΏ½

Ailean-on-earth / Sep 16 2020 21.46

Thanks! I needed to hear this!

Sending wishes and kindest regard, πŸ‘Ύ.

(btw, πŸ‘† is the most accurate diagram of life right now for me!)

5. Demolishing
    OceanRaven / Sep 16 2020 11.22

I have a close friend battling cancer-he has Leukimia and was diagnosed at the age of 9. He is 11 now and still not cured. This is amazing. Stay strong, you are amazing.

Ailean-on-earth / Sep 16 2020 21.58

Tnx, OceanRavenπŸ•ŠπŸŒŠ!

Im 9 now-that must have been heart shattering! At least at 8 I was old enough to understand that I was sick but not old enough to be terrified, or realize death until it was 'normal' and i didnt care so much. My 9 y old frnds agree that now theyd understand but then they wouldnt. Battling a year is tough, 2 years sounds like a livibg breathing h*ll (Sorry if that word offends Nyone, the missibg letter is E)!☺

I didnt realise this would get so many replies! A cool thing though, is when I have radiation thearipy im slightly radiactive-like Spiderman (I think???)!

If there is somone out there who controls the world (dont want to touch too deeply on religion), plx, let all children get cured from this mess! Adults, too!

Stay safe, πŸ‘Ύ!!!

6. Lion

BennyWithABlackSuit / Sep 17 2020 19.09

This was really informative and I loved reading it. You're doing so well, stay strong!

7. Demolishing
    BennyWithABlackSuit / Sep 17 2020 19.09

This was really informative and I loved reading it. You're doing so well, stay strong!

Ailean-on-earth / Sep 18 2020 18.11

Thnx so much! Sorry I didnt reply sooner, as I delicatly implied-chemo is exhuasting. You sound like such a caring person-there are always other ways to find out more about children with cancer-I would reccomend a site called ClicSergent and Children With cancer uk (if you want to learn, no pressure)☺! I didbt even thibk id get so much support-this is incredible! Thnx so much for caring-it means so much!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€’πŸ˜·πŸ˜±πŸ˜§πŸ€πŸ˜ƒ

Stay safe, and stay strong-πŸ‘Ύ

8. Demolishing
    Ailean-on-earth / Sep 19 2020 17.56

Thnx for all the love and support guys-I cant tell you how much it brightens my day-but if you could see my face as I read this you would.

Update no1: I have left the hospital and am at home-still on meds, but finished a round.

Thnx again, πŸ‘Ύ.

πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

9. Demolishing
    Ailean-on-earth / Oct 06 2020 16.03

Updt no2. I have sme pretty horid news, guys. I have been silent for a little while cause the chemo is aggresive and the.radiation theropy is kicking in. This causef an immune system weakening, and I got hospitilised, hooked up to antibiotics indefinatly, and my spinal cord nearly collapsed!!!!! They tht it ws pneumonia but it ws wrse, trned out I went into SEPSIS SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was crazy, and, i know everyone is in isolation but because of septal reaction (I beat it) I will hve to stay at hme for, like, 7 months or somthing!!!!!! (That's wjat the NHS person said, but it could be 6-9 months). So crqzy. altough i will still be javing chemo and rqdio.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything