My two best friends are dating

Show
  1. Nose dive
    LolaB7 / Sep 12 2020 10.12

I used to be in a group of four best friends. Two of them, a couple of years ago, started dating but that didn’t really work out. Now there’s only three of us and those two have started dating again so I really am just the third wheel of the group. They asked me how I felt about it after they told me and I told them I wasn’t really bothered by it because I know it makes them happy but I can’t help thinking that it’s little bit awkward and embarrassing for me. I’m not entirely sure what to think about the situation. Any advice about how to deal with this?

2. Heart
    LolaB7 / Sep 12 2020 10.12

I used to be in a group of four best friends. Two of them, a couple of years ago, started dating but that didn’t really work out. Now there’s only three of us and those two have started dating again so I really am just the third wheel of the group. They asked me how I felt about it after they told me and I told them I wasn’t really bothered by it because I know it makes them happy but I can’t help thinking that it’s little bit awkward and embarrassing for me. I’m not entirely sure what to think about the situation. Any advice about how to deal with this?

kush538 / Sep 12 2020 14.30

hi, first of all do you feel jealous maybe? maybe you like one of them and it hurts to see someone else with them? or is it just uncomfortable in general? try talking to them on text so they dont take it the wrong way?

3. Nose dive
    kush538 / Sep 12 2020 14.30

hi, first of all do you feel jealous maybe? maybe you like one of them and it hurts to see someone else with them? or is it just uncomfortable in general? try talking to them on text so they dont take it the wrong way?

LolaB7 / Sep 12 2020 14.54

I’m not entirely sure to be honest, I definitely haven’t felt anything romantic towards either of them, they are both really good friends to me and we have been for quite a few years. I think it’s just the new level of understanding they have with each other that makes me feel so left out

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything