Need more Friends.

Show
  1. Mute
    watermelonsugar14 / Sep 10 2020 22.02

Hi! I am a very lonely person and I'm in my thoughts A LOT and I'd really really really like to have some people on here that I can be friends with. So I should probably introduce myself?

I'm a girl if you were wondering...

I like walking, sunshine, laughing, movies, photography, harry potter and writing. My favourite season is Autumn, I think it's so so pretty, and I love being outside. I also love reading books, especially romances and mysteries.

I've never really had great friends, they've always kinda left me after some years, and I've had a couple toxic ones in there too. I don't know why as I always try to be kind, supportive and loyal to people, as that's what I think a friend should be like. I this works and someone reads this and repsonds, I will be so happy and excited to talk to you! xx

-H xx

2. Heart

Hi! I am a very lonely person and I'm in my thoughts A LOT and I'd really really really like to have some people on here that I can be friends with. So I should probably introduce myself?

I like walking, sunshine, laughing, movies, photography, harry potter and writing. My favourite season is Autumn, I think it's so so pretty, and I love being outside. I also love reading books, especially romances and mysteries.

I've never really had great friends, they've always kinda left me after some years, and I've had a couple toxic ones in there too. I don't know why as I always try to be kind, supportive and loyal to people, as that's what I think a friend should be like. I this works and someone reads this and repsonds, I will be so happy and excited to talk to you! xx

-H xx

kush538 / Sep 12 2020 14.32

hi! random question do you like one direction/ harry styles bcs i love the username😂 i love harry potter too! you should read the hunger games or divergent or percy jackson you might like them too 🥰

3. Childline Avatar

-H xx

Christmastreesnow / Sep 13 2020 0.26

Hi, I love Autum, Harty Potter and writing too!

of course we can be friends I'd be so happy to! I'm also a girl, do you have a fav HP character?

C xx

4. Mute
    kush538 / Sep 12 2020 14.32

hi! random question do you like one direction/ harry styles bcs i love the username😂 i love harry potter too! you should read the hunger games or divergent or percy jackson you might like them too 🥰

watermelonsugar14 / Sep 15 2020 18.11

Omg hey! I love Harry Styles, and was orginally a One Dorection fan too! Do you like him as well? Omg I cannot believe you mentioned Divergent! That is my favourite movie EVER! What's yours? xx

5. Mute
    Christmastreesnow / Sep 13 2020 0.26

Hi, I love Autum, Harty Potter and writing too!

of course we can be friends I'd be so happy to! I'm also a girl, do you have a fav HP character?

C xx

watermelonsugar14 / Sep 15 2020 18.13

Hi, good to know, you seem super nice x My favourite Harry Potter Character is lind of between 3.... Mcgonagall as she's a legend! Draco, because he's draco. And Hermione because she's sassy and smart I guess? And i look like her lol. Who's yours?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything