I have a quick question

Show
  1. Gamer
    Temporary32216283 / Sep 10 2020 20.56

so like ive been best friends with these two ppl for like 7 ish years now and it was my b day recently but they said nothing? i think maybe they forgot? (we dont go to the same schools but i text them on their’s). i feel really stupid and needy but is it ok i got a bit upset?

2. Artist
    Temporary32216283 / Sep 10 2020 20.56

so like ive been best friends with these two ppl for like 7 ish years now and it was my b day recently but they said nothing? i think maybe they forgot? (we dont go to the same schools but i text them on their’s). i feel really stupid and needy but is it ok i got a bit upset?

Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Sep 10 2020 21.51

happu late bday ❤️

they arent very good for forgetting your bday amd had a right to get upset. i think you should tell them they forgot yout bday and i hope it goes well with these two cos it seems there wuite close to you xx

3. Gamer
    Temporary32216283 / Sep 11 2020 20.39

thank you UwU and ill talk to them about it, thank you so much for the help :)

4. Bookworm
    Stories4ever / Sep 11 2020 20.51

Hi,

When I first went to secondary school, my two best friends were in the year below me in year 6, and they both forgot my birthday and didn't make much of an effort to contact me. It hurt my feelings, but when we do meet up it's like old times. Your friends still care about you, it's just very easy to forget birthdays. Since I remember them well, it can hurt when others don't but, just be aware that not everyone does. I hope you had a lovely birthday despite that and I wish you an awesome happy future!!! Best wishes 😊

5. Bookworm
    unicorn-boo / Sep 13 2020 12.38

also don't take it to far remember there b days

6. Headphones
    MusicBookMusic / Sep 26 2020 21.57

I once forgot a friends birthday even though they'd told me every day for the past two weeks (at least twice a day). They got really upset about it and refused to talk to me - I ended up talking to their sister to find out why they were annoyed.

I'd recommend talking to them about it and definitely don't show them you're annoyed without telling them as it can make people confused and wonder what they've done, especially if it was a genuine mistake.

I'm saying this having been a person who's forgotten a birthday and had a negative reaction with no explanation. Normally it is a mistake so it's best to talk to them about it in a calm manner and hope they don't do it again. If it does happen again talk to them again. If it happens more than twice then perhaps you should bump them down the priority list a little as they seem to have less care for you than you do them.

Also you are well within your right to be upset about this. You aren't being needy at all

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything