I'm so lost

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Anonymous-281 / Sep 09 2020 17.20

So I just wanted to say that I have no friends whatsoever. I mean , I talk to 2 people but i wouldn't really define them as a friend because , well , i don't really know if this is just me but I can't be myself around them. They are all introverts like myself but i can't have conversations that are meaningful with them.

I try so hard to fit in with other people , but for some reason , it doesn't seem to work . Those 2 people are thoroughly in love with BTS and Korean pop and then there's me, the weirdo that loves video games , anime etc . Also , I can't really join other people's friend groups because they all judge and critisize .

When we returned to the school environment , everything has changed for the worse , i can't seem to make a friend or to engage in a converstation without feeling alone

2. Small
    Anonymous-281 / Sep 09 2020 17.20

So I just wanted to say that I have no friends whatsoever. I mean , I talk to 2 people but i wouldn't really define them as a friend because , well , i don't really know if this is just me but I can't be myself around them. They are all introverts like myself but i can't have conversations that are meaningful with them.

I try so hard to fit in with other people , but for some reason , it doesn't seem to work . Those 2 people are thoroughly in love with BTS and Korean pop and then there's me, the weirdo that loves video games , anime etc . Also , I can't really join other people's friend groups because they all judge and critisize .

When we returned to the school environment , everything has changed for the worse , i can't seem to make a friend or to engage in a converstation without feeling alone

mabinogion / Sep 09 2020 17.50

hi there, im in a very similar situation, i only have one "friend" atm but i never see her bc of my school's covid regulations n stuff. im not really sure what to suggest really, if you can't get to be friends with anyone at school you could try speaking with your siblings more (if you have any) or playing multiplayer games and trying to make online friends. i know this sucks and im sorry youre feeling like this x

3. Childline Avatar
    SnoWolf / Oct 01 2020 19.05

Hi! First off, I'm so sorry you're in this position. My recommendation would be to try and find people with similar interests - through clubs ect. I know that's very hard with covid restrictions and all but maybe when they lift? Something that's eased my loneliness a considerable amount during lockdown has been connecting with my cousin. Since we're related and have many shared experiences, I've found it much easier to become close with her. Perhaps you have some extended family or family friends with whome you could reconnect until lockdown eases a bit more?

Hope this helps, I'm wishing you all the best xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything