Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Bexpanda / Sep 07 2020 20.13

hi, so this may be a slightly strange topic, but whatever. its anonymous right? anyway, so i have this problem, that i keep being horrible to my dad. i know it may sound stupid, but i just keep shouting, and getting angry, anything triggers me ( especialy my 9 year old sister). then he lectures me, and i feel horrible. i feel like absolute shit. its mainly because him and my mum are so good to me, and yet im still a bitch. i spend the rest of the day hating myself, and, to make matters worse, my baby sister keeps shouting at my parents, copying me. all of my family end up upset and its all my fault. i feel really and truly like a horrible, shitty person. if anyone has any tips, id be super greatful. if you are still reading, thank you so much for taking the time to read about me.

2. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Sep 08 2020 22.46

<div>shit babes! are these mood swings partially maybe? im not an expert on this, damn but honestly maybe if you feel youre going to get angry just calmly exit the room or take a breath and try ignore whatever it is triggering you? youre not a bitch i promise:( maybe talk to your parenrs about how you feel and why youre acting rhis way and they might understand .more? if face to face is too hard then maybe leave them a note or a text message? sorry if i wasnt much help babes, but youll get there and this will pass, i believe in you! xx</div>

3. Heart
    Bexpanda / Sep 07 2020 20.13

hi, so this may be a slightly strange topic, but whatever. its anonymous right? anyway, so i have this problem, that i keep being horrible to my dad. i know it may sound stupid, but i just keep shouting, and getting angry, anything triggers me ( especialy my 9 year old sister). then he lectures me, and i feel horrible. i feel like absolute shit. its mainly because him and my mum are so good to me, and yet im still a bitch. i spend the rest of the day hating myself, and, to make matters worse, my baby sister keeps shouting at my parents, copying me. all of my family end up upset and its all my fault. i feel really and truly like a horrible, shitty person. if anyone has any tips, id be super greatful. if you are still reading, thank you so much for taking the time to read about me.

Vaniglia / Sep 12 2020 12.08

You can try doing stuff for calming yourself down. Try colouring,journaling or maybe just punching at pillows whenever you feel mad. And it's okay to feel like that. Luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

4. Childline Avatar
    Pelicany / Sep 12 2020 13.31

maybe hormones, that might not be how you spell it though....

5. Childline Avatar
    Bexpanda / Sep 23 2020 17.02

thank you so much for the replies i feel so supported 😊😊😊 idont even know who u guys are but i love you all 😊😊😊

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything