Fandoms

Show
  1. Flower
    SunsetHeights / Sep 07 2020 11.59

Hello! So, uh, this is my attempt at making a thread lol.

This is a place where you can freely talk about the things you're interested in - movies, games, books, anything! Talk about your favourite characters, rant about the best and worst things, give critique on the plot or character development, even feel free to write little fanfics! There'll be no judging here, it doesn't matter if you think your interest is too "childish" or "weird" (because it isn't!), this is a safe space for you to let your heart out and talk about your fandoms.

I'll reveal mine if this gets any replies, I feel too awkward introducing myself first if no one replies haha.

Have fun!! ❤️

- Amy 🌸

2. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Sep 16 2020 18.38

My favourite book would be the white giraffe by Lauren St John. Its a really good book full of excitement and mystery.

3. Bursting
    RebelShadowhunter13 / Sep 30 2020 17.34

I love reading, I’m a bit of a bookworm! My favourite books are the Throne of Glass series, the Three Dark Crowns series and the Shadowhunter Chronicles

4. Burying
    -pumpkinn / Oct 02 2020 21.33

hi :) i love billie eilish, she makes me so much happier when im sad, my favorite song of hers is either 'my future' or 'come out and play' because they relax me and make me feel special, anyone else?

5. Childline Avatar
    Temporary34032052 / Oct 05 2020 21.49

Heyyo! I love My Hero Academia as it makes me laugh and inspires me to write fanfics of My Hero Academia x Reader and read them as well!! <3

6. Winner
    RebelShadowhunter13 / Sep 30 2020 17.34

I love reading, I’m a bit of a bookworm! My favourite books are the Throne of Glass series, the Three Dark Crowns series and the Shadowhunter Chronicles

xo-april1-xo / Oct 16 2020 20.02

i love throne of glass and three dark crowns although ive only read the first. i read shadowhunters too! but only the first. what other books do you read?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything