I don't even know how I feel

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to How u feelin ?

Show
  1. Explosion
    AnyasHereNow / Sep 07 2020 3.47

I just feel so angry and upset and betrayed and I don't know what to do with myself I just feel like punching everything I see I just burst into tears every single time I breathe and I just can't do it it's just really hard for me right now I just I don't know what to do I feel like I'm going to explode and I feel so empty I like I don't know I don't know and even just sat at home on my bed and I've just I don't fucking know I actually don't I don't know if I can carry on anymore

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary64438800 / Sep 09 2020 11.01

dear anyas,

ik it may feel hard right now. you have to keep on going for yourslef. the fact that u can share your feelings is really good. i am no expert but take time to do something u love even in the middle of the night for me music really helps but every person has their own.try fins someone who can be their for u whocan support u and hold u tight. try let that person in. if you want we can talk.

Anna

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything