my boyfriend cheated on me & now he wants sex?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ollyyyyyy / Sep 05 2020 16.05

hey , some of u may know me :)

i’m olly ✨

so a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend both had sex , for the first time ( we are 16 )

and the next morning i text him , because I - just do ...

he didn’t talk to me for about a week & then i decided to go to his house ,,,, turns out he was cheating on me :(

i’m not gonna go into detail but we haven’t talked since and i text him this morning and asked if he would like to come round , to sort things out etc .

he replied “ yes but only if we have sex” or something along those lines ....

I said that’s fine..

I mean , there’s nothing wrong with that ,,, is there ?

i still have feeling for him and he clearly does too ,———————————————

oh also the other night he turned up at my house at 2 in the morning and was ✨drunk✨ ,, he said he still loved me ????

( I sent him home )

i’ve been talking to my friends & they’ve said that he’s just using me for my body ... and that “if he loved me and wanted to b with me then he wouldn’t sleep with another guy “

I am so fucking confused ,,,

i feel like we both love and hate each other at the same time,,,, but I don’t know -

someone please help because i have no idea what i am going to do now -

~ olly <3

2. Small
    mabinogion / Sep 05 2020 18.45

hey there, im not sure how healthy this relationship is, first off he cheated on you, which is kind of a big red flag, and he only wanted to speak to you if you would have sex. i think youre better off without him tbh x

3. Childline Avatar
    mabinogion / Sep 05 2020 18.45

hey there, im not sure how healthy this relationship is, first off he cheated on you, which is kind of a big red flag, and he only wanted to speak to you if you would have sex. i think youre better off without him tbh x

ollyyyyyy / Sep 06 2020 12.45

thanks x

4. Coolcat

i’m olly ✨

so a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend both had sex , for the first time ( we are 16 )

he didn’t talk to me for about a week & then i decided to go to his house ,,,, turns out he was cheating on me :(

i’m not gonna go into detail but we haven’t talked since and i text him this morning and asked if he would like to come round , to sort things out etc .

I said that’s fine..

oh also the other night he turned up at my house at 2 in the morning and was ✨drunk✨ ,, he said he still loved me ????

( I sent him home )

i’ve been talking to my friends & they’ve said that he’s just using me for my body ... and that “if he loved me and wanted to b with me then he wouldn’t sleep with another guy “

i feel like we both love and hate each other at the same time,,,, but I don’t know -

~ olly <3

Theooo-56284729 / Sep 07 2020 18.31

Hi, I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that man, and honestly I don’t think he’s worth your time. You deserve better than someone who cheated on you, and then used you for sex - I think he’s taking advantage of you. I know you love him but I think your friends are right, if he loved you he wouldn’t have slept with someone else. In my opinion, even though its really hard, you should break up with him. You should be with someone who really loves and appreciates you.

5. Childline Avatar
    ollyyyyyy / Sep 13 2020 15.03

Thank u x

6. Childline Avatar

i’m olly ✨

I said that’s fine..

( I sent him home )

~ olly <3

theangelwhocries / Sep 14 2020 19.20

hey x

im so sorry that happend to you, but im sure that there is better for you out there

i feel like you should leave this relationship and ik u love him bur its whats best

also if you dint mind i would love to be fruends with you, you seems really nice xx

7. Childline Avatar
    Theooo-56284729 / Sep 07 2020 18.31

Hi, I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that man, and honestly I don’t think he’s worth your time. You deserve better than someone who cheated on you, and then used you for sex - I think he’s taking advantage of you. I know you love him but I think your friends are right, if he loved you he wouldn’t have slept with someone else. In my opinion, even though its really hard, you should break up with him. You should be with someone who really loves and appreciates you.

Temporary97565296 / Sep 16 2020 10.44

i agree

8. Childline Avatar
    theangelwhocries / Sep 14 2020 19.20

hey x

im so sorry that happend to you, but im sure that there is better for you out there

i feel like you should leave this relationship and ik u love him bur its whats best

also if you dint mind i would love to be fruends with you, you seems really nice xx

ollyyyyyy / Sep 19 2020 19.05

awe thanks, x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything