I don't know if my crush is gay

Show
  1. Loser
    JustCallMeElliott / Sep 03 2020 22.32

hey, so umm i have a bit of a dilemma. i came to a sudden realisation that i have a massive crush on a boy in my class, but idk if he is gay and if he is idk if he likes me. he has a lot of female friends and acts fairly feminine for a boy but its hard to tell. anybody got any ideas of what i should do?

Thanks

2. Burying

hey, so umm i have a bit of a dilemma. i came to a sudden realisation that i have a massive crush on a boy in my class, but idk if he is gay and if he is idk if he likes me. he has a lot of female friends and acts fairly feminine for a boy but its hard to tell. anybody got any ideas of what i should do?

Thanks

PandaPig123 / Sep 04 2020 14.53

hi

you could try asking one if his close friends (more likely to have told a girl but possibly a boy) or if you feel confident enough just ask him in private if he is or if he wants to date you.

hope this helps

a xx

3. Outcast

Thanks

hakuna-matata / Sep 10 2020 16.48

hey

i went threw the same thing . i know its hard but you cant keep wondering it is great for your well being it can stress u . and it is a good idea to ask his friends but they may joke around so dont take anything to heart and talk to him or make a joke and say somthing like oh dont lie you like her just to see what he does and says . you got this trust me i know all about the funny feelings inside i hate them . if he is dw there will be somone else and hope everything goes well for you xx stay safe

4. Childline Avatar
    S23045 / Sep 20 2020 14.47

its probably best go just ask him and maybe try not to assume he is just incase hes not

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything