Young pregnancy

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Pregnancy/Young Parents

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary41181664 / Sep 02 2020 21.50

Hello i am really worried i have just turned 15 a few months ago and me and my boyfriend have been having regular sex without a condom for months with him pulling ou tand i have not goten pregnant and have had my regular period every month 8 days ago me and my boyfriend was having sex with a condom on and he cum but the condom broke so i think he cum inside me now in scared im pregnant as when ive wiped after having a wee today the tissue was pink and i had slight boob and belly pains im only 15 im really scared and i cannot tell my parents , i live in london and im wondering if i am pregnant is there any way i can have an abortion without my parents knowing

2. Small
    mabinogion / Sep 02 2020 22.38

you can have one without your parents knowing as far as im aware. i would speak to a gp tho rather than a teacher as they are actually bound to keep it confidential unless exceptional circumstances, which it sounds like you wouldnt come under. i think you should take a pregnancy test first tho, you can buy cheap ones at barhain shops i think, if not try a pharmacy. if you are pregnant ask your gp for an abortion, as its so early on you will only have to take some medicine and it will come appearing as a heavy period rather than you having to give birth to an embryo. they may advise you to tell your parents but you dont have to. hope this helps x

3. Childline Avatar
    noone321 / Sep 17 2020 12.19

Hey! :)

I think ur right to be concerned but we need to take a deep breath

and a step back. The chances you are pregnant are there, but its a reasonably small chance.

Get a pregnancy test as above suggested, first. Buy one from a local independent pharmacy if

you can rather than supporting massive companies like Boots, then see what the result is and go

from there.

Update us, and im wishing u all the best :)

4. Small
    mabinogion / Sep 17 2020 14.47

hey op, just checking up on you, how are tuings going? have you had any news regarding pregnancy/abortion? x

5. Nose dive
    0Aesthetically0pleasing0 / Sep 20 2020 22.06

keep us updated boo! xxxxx

6. Bookworm
    Temporary41181664 / Sep 02 2020 21.50

Hello i am really worried i have just turned 15 a few months ago and me and my boyfriend have been having regular sex without a condom for months with him pulling ou tand i have not goten pregnant and have had my regular period every month 8 days ago me and my boyfriend was having sex with a condom on and he cum but the condom broke so i think he cum inside me now in scared im pregnant as when ive wiped after having a wee today the tissue was pink and i had slight boob and belly pains im only 15 im really scared and i cannot tell my parents , i live in london and im wondering if i am pregnant is there any way i can have an abortion without my parents knowing

Gambian / Sep 27 2020 12.27

i have a big sister thats been through the same

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything