Feelings and eating

Show
  1. Loser
    Bellatrix-Lestrange / Sep 01 2020 19.31

Hi. I don't have an eating disorder but I just feel really fat. My sisters tummy is so flat. I just want to be skinny. I have been cutting down on certain foods - crisps, cake , etc and trying to have less to eat. I don't want anyone to know as they would instantly be worried. Does anyone have any ideas on how to kind of eat normally. Any recipes or workouts and things? Or just advice? It would really help.

Stay safe! 🦋

Mo x

2. Childline Avatar
    Maths17 / Sep 02 2020 18.16

hi

i am basically in the same situation to you, here is some advice.

i use a app called home workout-no equipment. i use this if no one is around or i am at my nans and she is in the garden or something.

i also do PE with joe and i love this. you can do this if no one is around at home.

maybe ask to walk to school somedays or if you get the bus then get of a stop earlier.

regarding eating. dont just make loads of changes in one go as people will notice.

maybe start of by switching juice to water, or something like that.

and drink a glass of water before meals. this helps me as i dont eat as much and my mum starts given me smaller portions.

maybe have a look at the wiki how website as a good post is- how to lose weight without your parents knowing. and you can gradually make choices that are on here. there are also other good posts that you mighg see at the bottom.

i know it is hard and you seem like a lovely person even though i dont know you.

try not to see yourself as fat( eaiser said than done) and dont think about how anyone else looks, as you are you and nobody else

hope this helps

sophie x

3. Loser
    Maths17 / Sep 02 2020 18.16

hi

i am basically in the same situation to you, here is some advice.

i use a app called home workout-no equipment. i use this if no one is around or i am at my nans and she is in the garden or something.

i also do PE with joe and i love this. you can do this if no one is around at home.

maybe ask to walk to school somedays or if you get the bus then get of a stop earlier.

regarding eating. dont just make loads of changes in one go as people will notice.

maybe start of by switching juice to water, or something like that.

and drink a glass of water before meals. this helps me as i dont eat as much and my mum starts given me smaller portions.

maybe have a look at the wiki how website as a good post is- how to lose weight without your parents knowing. and you can gradually make choices that are on here. there are also other good posts that you mighg see at the bottom.

i know it is hard and you seem like a lovely person even though i dont know you.

try not to see yourself as fat( eaiser said than done) and dont think about how anyone else looks, as you are you and nobody else

hope this helps

sophie x

Bellatrix-Lestrange / Sep 07 2020 20.51

Hi Sophie!

Thank you for the advice , it helped alot! I shall try all the things you have said! Tysm again! 💛

Mo ✌️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything