Show
  1. Scientist
    Ecreasion / Aug 31 2020 17.43

Any unpopular opinions or views on what happened/should of happened in the books???

maddie xx

2. Spiralling
    BadlyWordedSentences / Sep 11 2020 17.35

This isn’t about what happened/should have happened, and I’m not even sure if this is an unpopular opinion lol, but I personally think Remus was the best father figure in Harry’s life. I also felt that Harry and Ginny’s relationship felt slightly...i don’t know...rushed? at some points. But those are just my opinions lol. I have a few others, but I already feel slightly nervous about sharing my opinions :)

- Charlie

let me just pretend I’m nor drowning my JKR sorrows in Wolfstar-

3. Scientist
    BadlyWordedSentences / Sep 11 2020 17.35

This isn’t about what happened/should have happened, and I’m not even sure if this is an unpopular opinion lol, but I personally think Remus was the best father figure in Harry’s life. I also felt that Harry and Ginny’s relationship felt slightly...i don’t know...rushed? at some points. But those are just my opinions lol. I have a few others, but I already feel slightly nervous about sharing my opinions :)

- Charlie

let me just pretend I’m nor drowning my JKR sorrows in Wolfstar-

Ecreasion / Sep 11 2020 18.18

I kinda think it was more sirius than lupin but I get where youre coming from.

Ps Wolfstars OTP🤩 Same with drarry🥰

4. Spiralling
    Ecreasion / Sep 11 2020 18.18

I kinda think it was more sirius than lupin but I get where youre coming from.

Ps Wolfstars OTP🤩 Same with drarry🥰

BadlyWordedSentences / Sep 12 2020 16.42

Oh yes I love Drarry as well :D

To elaborate more on my opinion, I think maybe OKAY I’M GOING TO SCREAM SPOILER if Sirius had survived (cue the tiny ninjas cutting onions in my room) OKAY SPOILER OVER, after the books, after he had recovered more from Azkaban, he would have been a fantastic father figure (not to say he wasn’t a good father figure during the books).

But I do get what you mean :)

I don’t think that made any sense, but basically: I personally think Remus was a better father figure during the books, but Sirius would have been absolutely fantastic after the books (but he was great during the books too).

THE TINY NINJAS ARE BOOK BECAUSE OF COURSE I HAD TO THINK OF HARRY LIVING WITH SIRIUS AND REMUS AFTER THE BOOKS AND AHHHHHHH and now i’m imagining sirius james and remus in the afterlife and james being like what took you so long to get together and I have to send this right now otherwise i’m going to just turn into a bawling mess-

5. Scientist
    BadlyWordedSentences / Sep 12 2020 16.42

Oh yes I love Drarry as well :D

To elaborate more on my opinion, I think maybe OKAY I’M GOING TO SCREAM SPOILER if Sirius had survived (cue the tiny ninjas cutting onions in my room) OKAY SPOILER OVER, after the books, after he had recovered more from Azkaban, he would have been a fantastic father figure (not to say he wasn’t a good father figure during the books).

But I do get what you mean :)

I don’t think that made any sense, but basically: I personally think Remus was a better father figure during the books, but Sirius would have been absolutely fantastic after the books (but he was great during the books too).

THE TINY NINJAS ARE BOOK BECAUSE OF COURSE I HAD TO THINK OF HARRY LIVING WITH SIRIUS AND REMUS AFTER THE BOOKS AND AHHHHHHH and now i’m imagining sirius james and remus in the afterlife and james being like what took you so long to get together and I have to send this right now otherwise i’m going to just turn into a bawling mess-

Ecreasion / Sep 13 2020 13.39

I get what you mean about in the books and how sirius wasnt really that...stable. I dont know if thats the right word but Im going with it 😜

Whats your pottermore house? And how do you feel about people that say theyre really big hp fans but havent read the books?

maddie x

ps Ive read the books and watched the movies

6. Flower
    Buttercupse / Oct 02 2020 16.59

Not sure if this is unpopular, but I think Harry should have done things by himself, he seems to always have help. Nothing special about him. And Dumbledore shouldn't have given Harry all that special treatment. And Lupin should NOT have died.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything