Confidentiality broken

Show
  1. Fixer
    HateMyEffingLife / Aug 30 2020 21.36

a couple of months ago i threatened to k*ll myself and wrote it on my journal in here. i realise now that they had to tell someone but it ruined my life. the police got told and tracked my computer, my school found out and i was suspended for a little bit and now i am terrified on writing or talking to any one online (this is the first time i have been back on) i have been going through an extremely bad patch and idk what to do, i had a counsellor who gave up on me and i have been faking how i have been feeling for months now. what do i do

p.s i am so scared to post this

2. Childline Avatar
    Rosy127 / Sep 06 2020 15.50

Dude I'm so sorry that happened to you... but if you were serious don't you feel that that was the best thing? I mean it kind of saved your life? I know im just some random stranger on the internet but I understand how you feel. I'd recommend only writing something like that if you really did mean it because childline has to act on the chance that you might actually commit to prevent it from happening.

If your starting to feel bad again i recommend talking to childline, everything they do is in your best interest.

And If you ever need anyone else to talk to your welcome to talk to me anytime

3. Sheep
    giraffeplayinggolf / Sep 06 2020 19.49

hey mate

its gonna be ok in the end i get what youre saying so much ive been in a similar situation your so brave i cant tell you that enough it really will be ok im not just saying that either its true, time is a great healer. take care of your self if you can or at least try, for me. for ages i didnt feel safe enough to talk to a childline counsellor so i just used the games x

4. Reaching out
    HateMyEffingLife / Aug 30 2020 21.36

a couple of months ago i threatened to k*ll myself and wrote it on my journal in here. i realise now that they had to tell someone but it ruined my life. the police got told and tracked my computer, my school found out and i was suspended for a little bit and now i am terrified on writing or talking to any one online (this is the first time i have been back on) i have been going through an extremely bad patch and idk what to do, i had a counsellor who gave up on me and i have been faking how i have been feeling for months now. what do i do

p.s i am so scared to post this

Jas-Host / Sep 18 2020 15.45

Hi there,

We're really glad that you posted this, even when you felt scared. Have you been able to come back on since writing this post? We know from other young people that having people like the Police involved can be such a hard thing to go through and we always want you to be able to talk about what that was like and the effect it's had.

And to talk about how school reacted and what that's been like for you. The counsellors are always there to support you. It can take a lot to come back on and to build up to speaking again but talking through how things have been can really help. It's ok too to feel scared and to say that too - that can let you have a really honest conversation with the counsellors. And with us on here as well.

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything