Christmas Problem...

Show
  1. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 29 2020 13.42

The problem I've been facing is me receiving no gifts for Christmas. But a special someone told me that Christmas is really spending time with your family and being grateful with what you have. I have learnt a lesson but posting it here can make you realise that Christmas isnt always about presents after all.

2. Childline Avatar
    Reading-Bug / Aug 29 2020 13.42

The problem I've been facing is me receiving no gifts for Christmas. But a special someone told me that Christmas is really spending time with your family and being grateful with what you have. I have learnt a lesson but posting it here can make you realise that Christmas isnt always about presents after all.

FORGOTTT / Nov 11 2020 7.10

I mean that’s good and all but Christmas is about the birth of Christ It says ‘Christ’mas so

3. Small

I mean that’s good and all but Christmas is about the birth of Christ It says ‘Christ’mas so

mabinogion / Nov 12 2020 11.59

not everyone is christian but that is definitely the most important part if you are. i definitely agree its not all about the presents tho, it can be one of the few days a year someone can fully spend and enjoy with their family. (also christmas food is tasty 🤣, on a less important note!)

4. Childline Avatar
    happyrabbit / Nov 23 2020 17.32

I have been thinking the same this year! I think previously I have had a preoccupation with receiving presents, but this year I want to focus on the important things like family (and food ), And if you are Christian, then you can celebrate Jesus' birth with your church friends and family!

This year I have decided to ask for donations for Great Ormond Street Charity instead of presents which may be an idea you might like! I know I do not need anything so I want to just enjoy the day and know that I have hopefully helped someone else through donations.

5. Childline Avatar

DumblyDore10 / Dec 13 2020 10.08

im an atheist and i love christmas because i get to see relatives that live a long way away.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything