Be friends✨

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Good days

Show
  1. Flower
    User12dance / Aug 28 2020 15.03

Hey everyone my name is Lila, i wanted to start this thread to talk to you, dont worry i wont judge! We can talk about anything, post whatever! Remember:

✨Kindess is free✨

Im getting quite bored and wanting to make new friends, so please answer back!

Lila🦋 x

P.S Im 12 and going into Yr8! 💕

2. Artist
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 29 2020 22.21

hi x

me and you are the exact same year and age ! id love to talk and be freinds ❤️ im aiesha and im 12 x

whats your favourite movie/s

i absolutely love

* star wars

* divergent

*maze runner

* hunger games

and i love all disney films 😻

3. Flower
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 29 2020 22.21

hi x

me and you are the exact same year and age ! id love to talk and be freinds ❤️ im aiesha and im 12 x

whats your favourite movie/s

i absolutely love

* star wars

* divergent

*maze runner

* hunger games

and i love all disney films 😻

User12dance / Aug 31 2020 8.30

Hey, sorry for the late post ill make sure i wont be later this time!

Im currently getting into Harry Potter as i used to not like it, im probably going to watch the 5th today!

I looovee Annie, i think it is also because i played Annie in the theatre at the West End !!!

But its not a film but Hetty Feather is actually really good!

How are you feeling going back to school?

Im quite nervous that i will catch corona, and im just nervous to what will happen, im not really exited for anything! Hope you have a nice day!

Lila🦋 x

4. Mute

Hey everyone my name is Lila, i wanted to start this thread to talk to you, dont worry i wont judge! We can talk about anything, post whatever! Remember:

✨Kindess is free✨

Lila🦋 x

emojilove2 / Oct 27 2020 20.18

Hi My name is Alina I am 16 and we can be friends if you want What’s your favourite music 😍 My favourite singers are Maddison Beer Bebe Reha Rita Ora James Arthur And a lot more

Alina🥰✨

5. Headphones

✨Kindess is free✨

Lila🦋 x

brightmusic / Oct 30 2020 20.49

hi! i am 12 too :) i would love to be friends x my favorite things to do are to read or listen to music, the artists i love are:

- billie elish

- taylor swift

- katy perry

- cimorelli

- michel kiwanuka

- tones and i

- sigrid

and SOMANY more :) what music do you like ? x

6. Flower
    emojilove2 / Oct 27 2020 20.18

Hi My name is Alina I am 16 and we can be friends if you want What’s your favourite music 😍 My favourite singers are Maddison Beer Bebe Reha Rita Ora James Arthur And a lot more

Alina🥰✨

User12dance / Nov 11 2020 19.32

hey, sorry for the late post quite alot has been on! I live madison beer too, i like all kind of music, especially Queen! How are you today x

Olivia 🦋✨x

7. Flower
    brightmusic / Oct 30 2020 20.49

hi! i am 12 too :) i would love to be friends x my favorite things to do are to read or listen to music, the artists i love are:

- billie elish

- taylor swift

- katy perry

- cimorelli

- michel kiwanuka

- tones and i

- sigrid

and SOMANY more :) what music do you like ? x

User12dance / Nov 11 2020 19.34

Hey, yes ofcourse we can be fromds i havent been active on here but im going to be now. i love cimorelli they are so good. billie eillish is sich a cool vine she can help me relax! i love queen and lots of other songs too! what films do you like?

Olivia🦋✨ x

8. Heart

✨Kindess is free✨

Lila🦋 x

maria1345887 / Feb 18 2021 14.28

hello my name is maria 🐝🌸 i have been struggling with suicidal thoughts and they make me very sad and i want to write some tips for anyone who feels the same

• make a playlist of your favrouite songs 🎧 • i also find that if it gets worse at night asmr or reading a book can help 💗 • you could try starting a journal and write how you feel at first i thought this was a dumb idea but it actually can help when you feel overwhelmed! 😊 here’s an idea what to write: you could look at ways of coping then write how you feel before you do it then write how you feel after and see if it helps. 💖 this way you can find more ways to cope 🌸✨💕

9. Childline Avatar
    happyrabbit / Mar 27 2021 15.12

Hi This is such a nice and positive page to follow! Hope you are all doing ok!

Things I love:

Dani Harmer (I'm watching all her TV shows at the moment, I'm currently watching Dani's House on BBC iplayer

Baking

S Club 7, The Spice Girls and Steps

History (especially the Tudors!)

Miranda Hart (I love her books and TV show, they always make me laugh!)

dogs (I have dog called Bella and she is my favourite thing in this world

10. Flower
    maria1345887 / Feb 18 2021 14.28

hello my name is maria 🐝🌸 i have been struggling with suicidal thoughts and they make me very sad and i want to write some tips for anyone who feels the same

• make a playlist of your favrouite songs 🎧 • i also find that if it gets worse at night asmr or reading a book can help 💗 • you could try starting a journal and write how you feel at first i thought this was a dumb idea but it actually can help when you feel overwhelmed! 😊 here’s an idea what to write: you could look at ways of coping then write how you feel before you do it then write how you feel after and see if it helps. 💖 this way you can find more ways to cope 🌸✨💕

User12dance / Mar 28 2021 15.15

omg thanyou so much Maria!! we should talk more, thank you so much im currently having those thoughts aswell especially in lockdown i have felt a bit down so thankyou for this ❤️ How are you? 🦋🐬🦕

11. Flower
    happyrabbit / Mar 27 2021 15.12

Hi This is such a nice and positive page to follow! Hope you are all doing ok!

Things I love:

Dani Harmer (I'm watching all her TV shows at the moment, I'm currently watching Dani's House on BBC iplayer

Baking

S Club 7, The Spice Girls and Steps

History (especially the Tudors!)

Miranda Hart (I love her books and TV show, they always make me laugh!)

dogs (I have dog called Bella and she is my favourite thing in this world

User12dance / Mar 28 2021 15.17

awh im glad this helps! these are really good suggestions and yes Miranda Hart is very funny ✨ i love animals 🐻‍❄️ do you prefer cats or dogs 🐈🐶!!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything