Question about Childline.

Show
  1. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 26 2020 20.33

Hello my nickname here on this website is invisible-person and I just need to ask one question. If you are apparently too old for Childline where should you go from there? Everybody can answer this question as I need the answer as soon as possible.

2. Headphones
    TheAverageE / Aug 26 2020 22.22

Hi there,

There are a few places you can go for support after you turn 19, and many of them you can try out before you’re 19 as well to see what suits you.

The samaritans are a charity which, like ChildLine, offer emotional support with anything that’s bothering you. Anyone can phone or email them, both children and adults.

The Mix is a support service specifically for young people under the age of 25. They’ve got a website which has some great articles on it, a helpline, 1-2-1 chat services, online discussion boards just like these and group support chats.

Papyrus is a service which aims to prevent young people under the age of 35 from suicide. They have a helpline, text service and email support.

And remember, if you’re ever in danger, you can call 999 for the emergency services.

I hope this is helpful to you.

-Eleanor

3. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 27 2020 13.30

Thank you for your reply I hope you have a nice day!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything