Dungarees/denim?

Show
  1. Small
    FlOoFy-PeNgUiN-UwU / Aug 25 2020 8.51

Hi everyone!

So this is really specific, but does anyone else like light blue denim dungarees? I just think they look cute and vintage, and the plainer dungarees can go with just about anything, including patterned tops (striped is popular), tights, belts, accessories etc, and a lot of them come with buttons, pockets, rips and patterns on them, too. My only problem with denim is that the manufacturing process can use a LOT of water, which is quite wasteful and bad for the environment...

FlOoFy-PeNgUiN-UwU Xx

2. Sheep
    giraffeplayinggolf / Sep 01 2020 21.51

take a look at lucy and yaks website they do great eco freindly dungarees

3. Small
    giraffeplayinggolf / Sep 01 2020 21.51

take a look at lucy and yaks website they do great eco freindly dungarees

FlOoFy-PeNgUiN-UwU / Sep 06 2020 17.26

Thanks so much for the recommendation, I'll have a look!  Is their website called lucyandyak.com?

4. Sheep
    giraffeplayinggolf / Sep 07 2020 20.01

yep :) there really good! i also reccomend buying secondhand ones on ebay, youd be surprised at how many nice ones there are, i guess its even more eco freindly that buying new ones from l&y but l&y have really nice unisex dungarees and the workers are paid living wages and there made of organic cotton in a solar powered factory and if you buy l&y dungarees they have a label on with a number so you can even look on the website at which taylor made them x

5. Small
    giraffeplayinggolf / Sep 07 2020 20.01

yep :) there really good! i also reccomend buying secondhand ones on ebay, youd be surprised at how many nice ones there are, i guess its even more eco freindly that buying new ones from l&y but l&y have really nice unisex dungarees and the workers are paid living wages and there made of organic cotton in a solar powered factory and if you buy l&y dungarees they have a label on with a number so you can even look on the website at which taylor made them x

FlOoFy-PeNgUiN-UwU / Sep 07 2020 21.16

Oh cool!  x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything