Weight loss

Show
  1. Fixer
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Aug 24 2020 15.57

Do you have any food or recipe reccomendations to help me lose weight quickly?

2. Newbie
    Reading-Sheep / Aug 27 2020 20.02

<div>You can research about it but make sure the website you get your info from look reliable and has no spelling mistakes ect. Sorry if this isn't much help. </div>

3. Childline Avatar
    summercoco / Oct 15 2020 7.08

NO!!! you are beautiful just the way you are. don't change for anyone or anything :)

4. Fixer
    summercoco / Oct 15 2020 7.08

NO!!! you are beautiful just the way you are. don't change for anyone or anything :)

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Oct 15 2020 15.59

But, I'm extremely overweight and I want to lose weight so i can be healthier???

5. Gamer
    YoDudes / Nov 14 2020 18.41

Weight loss takes time! Don't change for no body but if it's doctor recommended then a snack i like is apple slices and peanut butter.

6. Fixer

But, I'm extremely overweight and I want to lose weight so i can be healthier???

lemony-yellow / Jan 02 2021 19.23

exercise

7. Childline Avatar
    FudgeTeddy123 / Jan 12 2021 0.17

I am the same and need to lose weight. You can have a look on slimming world websites and they have recipes on them.

I hope this is a little bit of help for you.

Yours sincerely

Faith

8. Childline Avatar
    Temporary17918754 / Jan 15 2021 2.41

Theres this weight loss book called "take 5" i think and it is full of healthy meals and snacks what you only need 5 ingredients for!

9. Football
    MagicalSunset7001 / Feb 14 2021 12.26

For me, the best thing for weight loss is to reduce snacking because I was gaining quite a lot of weight but when I cut back on that, it really helped. I changed it so that I only had 5 unhealthy snacks a week - instead of multiple a day. I would have one day (Friday) where I allowed myself to have a few nice treats as something to look forward to.

But in terms of actual recipes - it's good to make your own stuff because then you know exactly what goes in it. I made black bean vegetarian fajitas for dinner yesterday and it's so nice. It only took about 45 minutes in total - including the preperation and cooking and it's super easy. I used a recipe from BBC goodfood - which is a great place to get your recipes from. It's pretty much chucking stuff in a frying pan, stirring it for a few minutes, then adding more stuff until it's done. Then you just warm the tortillas in the microwave or oven. If you go onto BBC goodfood and search up 'vegetarian fajitas' you'll find the recipe. It's something you could even ask someone in your household to make if you are able to do that. The only unhealthy part is the tortillas - but if you get wholemeal ones, that will make a huge difference.

10. Childline Avatar

-thegardener / Feb 23 2021 7.52

Hi,

There are many ways of losing weight, but you need to consider whether you are overweight according to your doctor or according to yourself, and if you really need to lose weight. I often think that i am fat when i am not.

If you are sure that you need to lose weight, then some good things to do are to eat more healthy foods, and make sure that the snacks you are eating are healthy- I like to have fruit, vegetables and also rice cakes as they are filling but not too unhealthy. The other thing that i would recommend is doing more exercise (I don’t like doing it much but i know it’s good for me) some things you can do are walking, running and also an online workout from youtube. I hope this can help you or anyone else, even if it‘s just a little bit.

Hope this helps,

-thegardener

11. Childline Avatar
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Aug 24 2020 15.57

Do you have any food or recipe reccomendations to help me lose weight quickly?

stairwayfroggy / Apr 05 2021 15.54

you're best looking at sites like slimming world for their recipies. im not dieting but the stuff on there is amazing.

try to reduce ur snacking. obviously still treat yourself throughout the day but dont snack just to pass the time.

drink water!! dont replace meals with water or anything of the sort but if you can choose between a coke or water, choose the water.

dont eat too much junkfood. if you have the option between a kfc or a homemade meal, go for the latter. a takeaway is a great treat every wee while but reduce it to at least 1 a week.

try going for a walk or a run, stretch, do some yoga and go to the gym if you can. do not overwork yourself though.

good luck and make sure to diet healthily!! assuming you're a teenager or a bit younger your body needs more food for growing!!

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything