Need a friend

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Cocoa7 / Aug 23 2020 23.36

I am going though some stuff right now and i just need a friend/ someone to talk and I know other people do to. all my friends in real life are very nice but they know me as a happy, funny, relaxed person and I don’t know how to tell them I’m not especially as I haven’t seen most of them for about 5 months and can only chat online...

I am a 13 year old girl. I like animals- I have 2 cats and I go horse riding and volenteer at a stables. I like sports, reading and Hamilton (the musical) I also like music by Avicci (sorry if that is spelt wrong i am not very good at spelling yet) and Taylor Swift.

So yeah message back and we can chat if you want :)

2. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Aug 24 2020 18.12

hey

I am a girl 13 and yeah I am in a similar position and am here to talk and would love to be friends.

I like the music artists staring with A to (I had no idea how to spell it but will find out)

I also like animals I have five little fish. I like anything to do with water. (kyacing paddling boarding inflatable things you get the idea)

I also like being creative and baking.

would love to chat and I am here.

A xx

ps I will follow this thread so if you reply I can get back ASAP

3. Childline Avatar
    PandaPig123 / Aug 24 2020 18.12

hey

I am a girl 13 and yeah I am in a similar position and am here to talk and would love to be friends.

I like the music artists staring with A to (I had no idea how to spell it but will find out)

I also like animals I have five little fish. I like anything to do with water. (kyacing paddling boarding inflatable things you get the idea)

I also like being creative and baking.

would love to chat and I am here.

A xx

ps I will follow this thread so if you reply I can get back ASAP

Cocoa7 / Aug 24 2020 20.01

Hi A, I would love to be friends :)

You have some really cool hobbies, what is paddle boarding like? I did surfing once and that was really good. How’s your day going so far?

J x

4. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Aug 24 2020 20.18

hey J

paddle boarding is good I can't turn the board but its nice.

thank you btw no one ever told me my hobbies were cool before.

I also do dance

I am not great but I won't bother you with that.

How are you?

A xx

5. Childline Avatar
    Cocoa7 / Aug 25 2020 17.30

Hey A,

Wow paddle boarding sounds really fun :)

I’m sorry your not feeling so good at the moment, do you want to talk about it? If you do then I will listen and try and help but if not I understand. I am ok right now bit bored but not to bad today.

what type of dance do you do?

J xx

6. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Aug 25 2020 19.03

hey

I might talk about it when I get to know you more but I have trust issues and struggle to talk to people. I wrote most of it on the thread -my life story- by another person so you can read that if you like. warning its quite long.

I do ballet, jazz and point work.

what is your favourite sport?

A xx

7. Childline Avatar
    Cocoa7 / Aug 25 2020 20.38

Hello :)

That is completely fine don’t feel rushed to talk about it if you don’t want to.

Your dancing sounds fun, I used to do ballet but I don’t remember a lot of it mostly just things like 1st postion which I can still do!! I’m very proud lol :) Yours sounds (just a little haha) more advanced, I’ve heard about pointe work, did your toes get really sore when you started doing it?

I like netball and horse riding, I play quite a lot of netball but I can’t play at the moment because if covid so I’m just trying to practise in my garden.

J xx

8. Childline Avatar
    Cocoa7 / Aug 23 2020 23.36

I am going though some stuff right now and i just need a friend/ someone to talk and I know other people do to. all my friends in real life are very nice but they know me as a happy, funny, relaxed person and I don’t know how to tell them I’m not especially as I haven’t seen most of them for about 5 months and can only chat online...

I am a 13 year old girl. I like animals- I have 2 cats and I go horse riding and volenteer at a stables. I like sports, reading and Hamilton (the musical) I also like music by Avicci (sorry if that is spelt wrong i am not very good at spelling yet) and Taylor Swift.

So yeah message back and we can chat if you want :)

FoxyJnr / Aug 25 2020 21.50

Hey! im a 13 year old boy and also have two cats! i also like sports and Avici’s music, what other types of music do u like? im going through tough times with family and friends and need an escape ☹️ i would love to be friends!

9. Burying
    Cocoa7 / Aug 25 2020 20.38

Hello :)

That is completely fine don’t feel rushed to talk about it if you don’t want to.

Your dancing sounds fun, I used to do ballet but I don’t remember a lot of it mostly just things like 1st postion which I can still do!! I’m very proud lol :) Yours sounds (just a little haha) more advanced, I’ve heard about pointe work, did your toes get really sore when you started doing it?

I like netball and horse riding, I play quite a lot of netball but I can’t play at the moment because if covid so I’m just trying to practise in my garden.

J xx

PandaPig123 / Aug 25 2020 21.55

hey J

thank you I am sorry I just struggle to open up. I used to put all my feelings out to the world but since lockdown I have kept them to myself and decided never to cry Infront of people. so this is me starting to open up if it's ok I might just share little things first until I feel more comfortable. Sorry

yeah my toes hurt a bit and they still do when I do it now 😂 recently I managed to go on one foot (hopefully that makes sense)

I like netball but I am rubbish at it. I can sometimes get the ball in the hoop but that's about as good as it gets 😂.

Horse riding sounds fun I have done that a couple of times but that was years ago.

What is your favourite colour?

A xx

10. Burying

Hey! im a 13 year old boy and also have two cats! i also like sports and Avici’s music, what other types of music do u like? im going through tough times with family and friends and need an escape ☹️ i would love to be friends!

PandaPig123 / Aug 25 2020 22.08

hi

I know you weren't asking me but I would love to be friends

I am 13 year old girl

I like alvici (I was wondering how you spelt it) and most other music.

I am here if you want to talk or if you just want a distraction/escape as you said.

what are your hobbies?

what is your favourite colour?

sorry if that was many questions

A xx

11. Childline Avatar

Cocoa7 / Aug 25 2020 23.14

Hi! Sure I would love to be friends 🙂 What are your cats like? Hope your doing ok ♥️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything