Show
  1. Flower
    Buttercupse / Aug 23 2020 11.44

Hi, I was just wondering what people think of Boris Johnson and the Conservatives in general. I hate thwm, but I would like to know what others think

Thank you

Annoymous

2. Childline Avatar
    LongName / Aug 23 2020 14.15

I like boris johnson because he sounds nice and his hair is funny.

If you can’t tell, i don’t know much about politics.

-D

3. Small
    mabinogion / Aug 23 2020 19.19

i really dont like him or thw conservatives, hes racist classist you name it and doesnt care about anyone but himself and his rich friends. it disgusts me that people like him are allowed to run a country. i would rather lose my arm than vote conservative, theyve done so much damage to poorer people its just gross. i dont think any political party is ideal, but i would much rather vote labour, they dont have anywhere near as many issues, they're just antisemitic and keir starmer doesn't really support blm, which is bad but not on the same level. x

4. Flower
    mabinogion / Aug 23 2020 19.19

i really dont like him or thw conservatives, hes racist classist you name it and doesnt care about anyone but himself and his rich friends. it disgusts me that people like him are allowed to run a country. i would rather lose my arm than vote conservative, theyve done so much damage to poorer people its just gross. i dont think any political party is ideal, but i would much rather vote labour, they dont have anywhere near as many issues, they're just antisemitic and keir starmer doesn't really support blm, which is bad but not on the same level. x

Buttercupse / Aug 26 2020 18.08

I agree with you on but on ething. I would rather lose all my limbs than vote Conservative

5. Flower
    LongName / Aug 23 2020 14.15

I like boris johnson because he sounds nice and his hair is funny.

If you can’t tell, i don’t know much about politics.

-D

Buttercupse / Aug 26 2020 18.10

He helps the rich and hurts the poor. You know Robin Hodd, who stole from the rich and gave the money to the poor, well Boris is reversed. He steals from the poor and gives the money to the rich. The poor starve

6. Small
    Buttercupse / Aug 26 2020 18.08

I agree with you on but on ething. I would rather lose all my limbs than vote Conservative

mabinogion / Aug 27 2020 20.10

ahaha, that too

7. Flower
    mabinogion / Aug 27 2020 20.10

ahaha, that too

Buttercupse / Aug 28 2020 9.52

You are really smart, I never thought anyone else would hate him like I do

8. Small
    Buttercupse / Aug 28 2020 9.52

You are really smart, I never thought anyone else would hate him like I do

mabinogion / Aug 28 2020 12.25

thanks, everybody i know irl except like 3 people hates him, glad its not just my friends and family haha

9. Flower
    mabinogion / Aug 28 2020 12.25

thanks, everybody i know irl except like 3 people hates him, glad its not just my friends and family haha

Buttercupse / Aug 29 2020 17.58

Wow, seems I don't have a unique opiuon after all 😃😃

10. Flower
    Buttercupse / Aug 31 2020 8.52

I was watching television the other day, there was this disaster, and someone was running down the street saying "it's all over people, we don't have a prayer, ahhhhhhhh", it was funny in itself, but that's what I am going to say after Brexit's transition period, I was for Brexit, but Boris Johnson's made a giant mess of it 🙈🙈

11. Flower
    Buttercupse / Aug 31 2020 8.54

I wasn't for brexit but it is a mess, if another post of mine has been aacepted, I meant to say I wasn't for it in first place

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything