Stress and random anger.

Show
  1. Artist
    kxaitlynn / Aug 22 2020 22.48

So lately I've had nothing to do anymore because everything seems so boring and I just genuinely don't know how I feel about anything at this point. I basically only have 1 friend at school and I'm in year 10 now and I feel stress from upcoming school work already hitting me and I feel the need to start studying about random things to get me in the habit of doing stuff like that (which i never end up doing) It's like I've ran out of motivation and I don't know what to do. I've been getting randomly angry at everyone around me too and all I can think of is it being my 'hormones' and me growing up but it's been happening a lot recently. Please give me advice on how I can start studying without feeling like I will regret it by wasting time like I'm gonna fail. Also please give me advice on how to calm down when i get stressed or angry. Thank you <3

2. Small
    mabinogion / Aug 22 2020 23.01

i habe a lot of these problems too currently so im not sure how to help much, however i do find that you will feel more regret from NOT studying than you will from studying. i usually dont study and i end up with a constant anxious and guilty feeling about not having done enough, but i did revise for my most recent tests and it felt so much better, i didnt worry anywhere near as much about not having done enough. you could try that for the exams bit. x

3. Artist
    mabinogion / Aug 22 2020 23.01

i habe a lot of these problems too currently so im not sure how to help much, however i do find that you will feel more regret from NOT studying than you will from studying. i usually dont study and i end up with a constant anxious and guilty feeling about not having done enough, but i did revise for my most recent tests and it felt so much better, i didnt worry anywhere near as much about not having done enough. you could try that for the exams bit. x

kxaitlynn / Aug 23 2020 18.57

Thank you so much I will defiantly start getting into studying about stuff :)

4. Childline Avatar
    cocopalm / Aug 24 2020 19.49

Hiya Im going into year 11 and I would if you feel stressed then maybe start scheduling when youll study and when youll do other stuff? try making plans with people even if you dont think you know them well or maybe going out to walk or swim in a river or something. having solid plans to do stuff helps not just with studying but also feeling like youre worth more

5. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 26 2020 7.09

<div>Lockdown from Covid-19/Coronavirus has affected a lot of young peoples mental health or how they are feeling my advice would be to talk to your parents/guardians about the issue. Maybe you are experiencing just puberty? It's not a bad thing if you are btw! Good luck tho and be positive.</div>

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything