Massive sesh please help

Show
  1. Explosion
    AnyasHereNow / Aug 21 2020 13.42

So i put up a post the other day about my constant drug and alcohol abuse and its getting worse, my friends and i have been planning a massive sesh all week and i dont know weather to go or not because i realy want to go and get off my head and forget about everything thats going on in my life and my head but i also dont want to keep depending on drugs and alcohol. i just want to be able to forget about everything but i also dont if you get what i mean, i need some help here, anyone got any advice for me??

2. Loser
    sadDinosaurrrr / Aug 21 2020 14.35

heya, i am only 13 so i doubt you'll take my advice but its okay!

I cant say i understand what you're going through because ive never drank and ive only smoked once and its not for me but i know what it feels like to struggle with addiction, i self harm and yes, i know its not the same but i know how hard it is to stop

its totally up to you wether you want to go or not! its okay to feel this way and you are not alone, we are here to help you fight this every step of the way okay?

i know you want to forget and use these things to numb the pain but this isnt the way!!!! and the fact that you dont want to depend on drugs and alcohol is amazing and its enough, you just need to motivate yourself to stop. try find a hobby to distract yourself, look for new and HEALTHY coping mechanisms,stay positive and try to understand this is whats best for you and your health/wellbeing <3

M xxxx

3. Childline Avatar
    AnyasHereNow / Aug 21 2020 13.42

So i put up a post the other day about my constant drug and alcohol abuse and its getting worse, my friends and i have been planning a massive sesh all week and i dont know weather to go or not because i realy want to go and get off my head and forget about everything thats going on in my life and my head but i also dont want to keep depending on drugs and alcohol. i just want to be able to forget about everything but i also dont if you get what i mean, i need some help here, anyone got any advice for me??

ReaderLyriv / Sep 24 2020 18.26

how was it? i'm sorry not many people saw this before the sesh. Did you go? how are you now?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything