LGBTQ+ Community :D

Show
  1. Superstar
    Starry0-0 / Aug 20 2020 18.59

Hai! :p This thread is aimed at anyone LGBTQ+ but honestly this is just to make some friends :3

My name is Ziyun (June) and I come from an Asian background! I'm 11 and is pans -w- Have fun :>

2. Artist
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 20 2020 21.21

hi ziyun! my nickname is yeesha so yall can call me that. im 13 and dont really have a label, but i think im bi x

3. Superstar
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 20 2020 21.21

hi ziyun! my nickname is yeesha so yall can call me that. im 13 and dont really have a label, but i think im bi x

Starry0-0 / Aug 20 2020 22.03

Cool :p Hi Yeesha :3

4. Childline Avatar
    sparkling-unicorn / Aug 21 2020 13.25

Hi ziyun, I am Imogen. I dont know for sure but I think I am lesbian, I will be your friend if u want to 😊

5. Lion
    BennyWithABlackSuit / Aug 21 2020 15.18

Hello Ziyun. My name's Benny, I go by he/they and I'm a trans guy. I think I'm a panromatic ace because I think I fall somewhere on the asexual spectrum. I'm 13 years old and I am very much closeted because of my homophobic and transphobic parents.

Hope you're doing well.

-Benny :)

6. Childline Avatar

Hello Ziyun. My name's Benny, I go by he/they and I'm a trans guy. I think I'm a panromatic ace because I think I fall somewhere on the asexual spectrum. I'm 13 years old and I am very much closeted because of my homophobic and transphobic parents.

Hope you're doing well.

OwO-whats-dis / Aug 21 2020 15.52

If your parents are queerphobic, don't come out to them right now or even for a long time. It might be dangerous because there have been a lot of cases surrounding queerphobic parents abandoning queer children and making them homeless. Instead, I would wait to come out to them after you move out so your safe. If you are still feeling uncomfortable and unsage talk to a childline advisor. Im just 12 year old closeted bi girl. I believe there is also a post about LGBT issues, so feel free to read that :D

7. Superstar
    sparkling-unicorn / Aug 21 2020 13.25

Hi ziyun, I am Imogen. I dont know for sure but I think I am lesbian, I will be your friend if u want to 😊

Starry0-0 / Aug 22 2020 9.38

Yayyyyy we friends uwu

8. Superstar

Hope you're doing well.

Starry0-0 / Aug 22 2020 9.39

You too :p

9. Superstar

Hope you're doing well.

Starry0-0 / Aug 22 2020 9.48

However, if your parents are transphobic and homophobic I'm guessing you probably don't want to come out EVER to them. But you can tell your friends right? They'll support you when you decide you do want to come out to your parents c: Hope for the best! :D

10. Lion
    Starry0-0 / Aug 22 2020 9.48

However, if your parents are transphobic and homophobic I'm guessing you probably don't want to come out EVER to them. But you can tell your friends right? They'll support you when you decide you do want to come out to your parents c: Hope for the best! :D

BennyWithABlackSuit / Aug 22 2020 10.13

Yep ha ha I'm planning to come out to my friends at school when we go back so I won't be called by my birthname and wrong pronouns but I'm definitely not coming out to my parents yet (or any time soon probably).

-Benny

11. Flying
    Starry0-0 / Aug 20 2020 18.59

Hai! :p This thread is aimed at anyone LGBTQ+ but honestly this is just to make some friends :3

My name is Ziyun (June) and I come from an Asian background! I'm 11 and is pans -w- Have fun :>

ConfusedKoala101 / Aug 23 2020 17.54

Hey Ziyun!

Im mihika and im 13 and queer(i dont really have a specific label yet)

How r u doing?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything