Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Issy444 / Aug 16 2020 12.47

I’ve been feeling really upset about how I look and I feel really overweight. I have spots every where and am nowhere near as pretty as any other girls

What can I do

2. Childline Avatar
    Issy444 / Aug 16 2020 12.47

I’ve been feeling really upset about how I look and I feel really overweight. I have spots every where and am nowhere near as pretty as any other girls

What can I do

Clods78 / Aug 20 2020 12.28

Be yourself - I had really bad spots and i do make up and every time I do make up you can see them but I don’t really care because I’m doing something I love and thankfully my skin has started to get better and my biggest insecurity is my weight so I understand- I can’t wear tight stuff without feeling insecure- when there’s a heatwave I keep a bug jumper on and recently I was called a big fat bitch online but you are you and you should be happy about that

3. Bursting
    CloudyLula / Aug 27 2020 8.26

Okay two things I need to say here: Number one- you need to stop comparing yourself to other people, they don’t look like you because they have their own entirely different set of genes that they were given. Number two- girl you are amazing. Seriously there’s nobody else in the world who is like you, yes you have spots and yes you may feel over weight but getting spots and gaining some weight is all part of growing up Plus the fact that I’m sure whatever you look like loads of people think your beautiful.💅🥰

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything