please read! i need help

Show
  1. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Aug 15 2020 23.22

i would actually be so greatful if someome could give me advice on this! like really really appreciative! no pressure on you now huh? read, please. understand me.

so, the deal is, briefly, me and my best friend. best friends. inseperable. laugh together. grown up knowing each other. at school theres another girl, lets call her t. my best friend and t were best friends when they were in nursery school, when my best friend didnt know me. t isnt the most popular person and exept from my best friend, she doesnt have many clozse friends at all. so at break at school, its me, my best friend, and t. im not saying i dont like t, i just wish shed let it be just me and my best friend on our own all the time. my best friend doesnt mind t beinf there, but she alwahs is. always. she never goes to anyone else. at school when theres desks for 2 and 3 people, i want a 2 with my best friend, but no. a 3 with t. great. im not a mean person i cant exactly tell her to back off, but i dont know what to do as this has gone on for years. we had this thing last year about my best friend starting to choose t over me, but thats fixed now. if it wasnt for t, i might be a bit more popular. i just need a bit of help with my situation and someone to understand or relate to how i feel. thank you so much! xx

2. Small
    cyandogandcheese / Aug 23 2020 22.58

omg im so sorry you dont deserve this! maybe try talking to your best friend about it and they could talk to t for you? im not really sure on how to give you advice hahah x

3. Superstar
    Friends13 / Aug 25 2020 9.47

hi , i understand where your coming from because its very similar for me , my best friend has another best friend but i dont like her that much , she is always nice to me when my best friend is around but when she is gone she is just pure nasty to me , but i dont know if i should tell my bestfriend whats going on or not.

But for your issue i personally think you should talk to your best friend about t because if your felling like this i am pretty sure she would want to know , and she could possibly help with it.

Hope this helped in some way x

4. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Aug 25 2020 22.36

<div>yeah thank you! last year we had a whole issue about t kinda stealing my best friend away from me and all it did was tear me and my best friend apart for a while. 90% of the fallouts we have are becsuse of t. its just so hard i feel so unpopular around t as well. when i try talking to my best friend about it (normally over text as otherwise t is with us constantly) she just gets annoyed at me for thinking this stuff brcause aarently t could never replace me but idk about that. she talked to t aswell last year about it but it made no difference. im scared that talking to my best friend will cause her to get mad at me again and i hate it when we fall out. sorry to just negatively turn down your adivce like that, but i just dont think itll work....x</div>

5. Small
    cyandogandcheese / Aug 28 2020 22.09

has anything improved for you?

6. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Aug 30 2020 22.42

<div>to be honest its kinda got worse :(</div>

7. Flower
    Temporary41233971 / Aug 15 2020 23.22

i would actually be so greatful if someome could give me advice on this! like really really appreciative! no pressure on you now huh? read, please. understand me.

so, the deal is, briefly, me and my best friend. best friends. inseperable. laugh together. grown up knowing each other. at school theres another girl, lets call her t. my best friend and t were best friends when they were in nursery school, when my best friend didnt know me. t isnt the most popular person and exept from my best friend, she doesnt have many clozse friends at all. so at break at school, its me, my best friend, and t. im not saying i dont like t, i just wish shed let it be just me and my best friend on our own all the time. my best friend doesnt mind t beinf there, but she alwahs is. always. she never goes to anyone else. at school when theres desks for 2 and 3 people, i want a 2 with my best friend, but no. a 3 with t. great. im not a mean person i cant exactly tell her to back off, but i dont know what to do as this has gone on for years. we had this thing last year about my best friend starting to choose t over me, but thats fixed now. if it wasnt for t, i might be a bit more popular. i just need a bit of help with my situation and someone to understand or relate to how i feel. thank you so much! xx

Amazefaze / Sep 05 2020 8.22

hi sorry to hear that. i sorta dealt with the same thing at my old school. maybe tell the person how you feel. what your name? you dont have to tell me if you dont want to

8. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Sep 06 2020 22.14

hi? do you mean my best friend or t? i tried taking to my best friend and she got upset at me so we kinda left it and she made the conversation about me and someone else which wasnt helpful or true at all she said wed figure it out at school the next day and we never did. me and my best friend are on good lines and gthings are slightlg better at school but i suspect it will be only a short while until things are how they were before x

9. Flower
    Amazefaze / Sep 07 2020 8.07

both of you. i used to be like t. except the friend that you are was bullying me

10. Flower
    Temporary41233971 / Sep 06 2020 22.14

hi? do you mean my best friend or t? i tried taking to my best friend and she got upset at me so we kinda left it and she made the conversation about me and someone else which wasnt helpful or true at all she said wed figure it out at school the next day and we never did. me and my best friend are on good lines and gthings are slightlg better at school but i suspect it will be only a short while until things are how they were before x

Amazefaze / Sep 07 2020 8.07

11. Loser
    Temporary41233971 / Sep 08 2020 22.22

aw im sorry to hear that! i hope things got better for you

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything